The Best Things to do in Orlando
No place on earth has more iconic theme parks than this city. It is well-known for the massive parks that draw in millions of visitors each year and because of this, the city is commonly called the "Theme Park Capital of the World". With so many options, there's a little something for everyone.
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks: No place on earth is as magical as the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. There are four parks to explore: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. Each park has endless rides, shows, shops, and restaurants that will suit anyone's taste. Visit and see why this is the most famous theme park in the world!
- Universal Orlando Resort: This is one of the most visited theme park resorts in the world. Millions of people visit this resort each year and it's no surprise with all of the possibilities it offers! There are three separate theme parks: Universal Orlando Resort™, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park. The resort also features CityWalk, the place that has everything you're looking for. Spend your day shopping at the many stores, try out the amazing dining options, and see an unforgettable show to create memories with the whole family.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Looking for something for the kids? This park is perfect. This location features more than fifty rides, shows, and attractions that provide entertainment for kids of all ages! There are even life-size LEGO displays and interactive exhibits that allow their imagination to run wild. There is also a water park on-site that is open during the warmer months.
- SeaWorld: This theme park is the place to be if you want to get up close and personal with ocean creatures including whales, dolphins, sea turtles, and more. The park is famous for its awesome roller coasters and shows. There are also plenty of rides and activities for smaller children as well. So, whether you want to get your adrenaline rushing on a roller coaster or relax and see a show, this park has it.
A museum is a great way to let children's imaginations run free. Experience new things and learn something new and these awesome places!
- Crayola Experience: This immersive experience allows you to go on an unforgettable adventure where chemistry, color, and digital technology come together to make a unique family attraction. Imagination is your best ally in this fun, new adventure! Inside, you can explore the magic of color and let your creativity run wild. Color outside the lines, play and explore, and most of all, learn! Inside, you can enjoy the classic Crayola Store, featuring the world's largest collection of Crayola products and unique souvenirs that you can only find here.
- WonderWorks: This interactive attraction will amaze people of all ages! Inside of this upside-down building, you will find more than a hundred hands-on exhibits that will make you wonder if you are still on earth. Simulator rides focus on everything from flight to earthquakes, a hands-on bed of nails, and even devices that allow you to create your own dream rollercoaster and test it out.
Get away from the theme parks and the city to experience the great outdoors. Florida is known for its swamps and gators so don't miss out on the chance to see them in person!
- Gatorland: There are plenty of things to do and see at Gatorland. Whether you're 3 or 30, there is something to your liking. Gatorland is home to over 2,000 American Alligators and even houses the largest collection of rare, white leucitic alligators with three of the only twelve in the world. See the wildlife preservice, see shows, visit the kid zone, and learn about these amazing creatures!
- Wild Florida: Visit Wild Florida and see local wildlife in their natural habitat. From birds and fish to turtles and even alligators, this adventure is perfect for those who want to truly experience Florida! You can even take an airboat tour through 4,200 acres of protected marshes, swamps, and rivers in their nature preserve. This is what Florida is truly about!
Other popular activities and destinations in the area include Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, Mennello Museum, the Mall at Millenia, Shingle Creek, Wet 'N Wild, Boggy Creek, and Lake Tohopekaliga. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy for your entire vacation.
Orlando Most Popular Activities
Sort By Category