Aquatica is an immersive water park from SeaWorld that places guests directly in the mystery and wonder of the sea. Guests will find a wealth of sandy expanses to relax upon, thrilling water rides, wave pools and much more! In particular, Aquatica features a truly revolutionary enclosed tube slide that sends visitors through a clear lagoon inhabited by actual Commerson's dolphins for a thrill ride/natural attraction quite unlike any experienced before! Take in many wonders of the sea in thrilling fashion with Aquatica, which goes great with Orlando FL packages.
What does Aquatica feature? You'll find that no matter what your chosen form of aquatic entertainment, you'll find it in spades with this park. You'll find a number of great rides and attractions, such as:
- Cutback Cove & Big Surf Shores — giant, side-by-side wave pools that offer you incredible fun.
- Dolphin Plunge — These side-by-side tube slides offer you enormous fun and incredible speed. Clear tubes let you race through the home of Commerson's Dolphins!
- HooRoo Run - Super fast 2-person tube ride
- Breakaway Falls - Free Fall drop slide
- Omaka Rocka - Speed down flumes into funnels
- Walhalla Wave - 6-story maze of twists and turns for the whole family
- Kata's Kookaburra Cove — This is the best spot in the park for kids and features numerous sprinklers, waterfalls, shallow pools and much more.
- Loggerhead Lane — This lazy river ride takes you around the park in comfort. Enjoy the relaxation that only comes from a leisurely float in cool waters.
- Roa's Rapids — This whitewater rapid filled river blasts you around the park with speed and fun.
- Tassie's Twisters — Climb to the top of an island tower and plunge down lighting fast tubes into a giant bowl, which will spin you around and around until you wind up in Loggerhead Lane.
- Taumata Racer — This is the largest thrill ride in Aquatica. You must be at least 42 inches tall to ride this mat ride.
- Walkabout Waters — Another great place for kids; you'll meet colorful characters and splash through pools and streams.
- Whanau Way — This is a quadruple ride that blasts riders through enormous slides down from a tower for incredible fun.