SeaWorld Orlando takes families on a fun adventure both above and below the surface to immerse guests into all the mysteries and beautiful creatures of the sea. Featuring tons of up-close interactions with animals and memorable show performances to thrill all ages. SeaWorld is not only fun, but it is one of the greatest options for Florida family vacation packages.
At this unique theme park, you can feed and touch the dolphins, see and count the sharp and jagged teeth on a shark, and ride thrilling coasters. Meet majestic dolphins or ride the thrilling Kraken. Or even take an exciting journey aboard the fast-paced water ride Journey to Atlantis to see a mythical city.
SeaWorld Orlando features several thrill rides including the Manta; a flying roller coaster and aquarium exhibit featuring rays and many other species, or ride Infinity Falls where you can get drenched during a fun journey through the rapids. For the younger crowd, children can ride attractions like the Swishy Fishies, Jazzy Jellies, and Ocean Commotion.
Of course, after a full day of rides and fun you will have worked up a monster appetite, so come have lunch and dinner at one of the park’s exquisite restaurants. You can stop for some mouth-watering barbeque at Voyager's Smokehouse, head to Seaport Pizza for some delightful pizza and pasta, get some burgers, hotdogs, and sandwiches at the Spice Mill, or stop at the Seafire Inn for some delicious seafood and burgers! Recharged and refreshed you can now head back out to experience more fun. No stop to SeaWorld would be complete without a fun performance at one of the many shows. Check out the lists of all the shows and performances that add an extra treat to your visit to the park for the whole family!
Thrill Rides and Attractions:
- Infinity Falls - Enjoy a thrilling and adventurous ride in a raft through the rapids! Be ready to get soaked with this fun and exciting ride for the family!
- Mako - This hyper-fast roller coaster reaches high speeds of 73 mph and soars up to 200-feet high for a thrilling ride!
- Kraken - The Kraken is an extreme floorless leg dangling roller coaster featuring 7 inversions, 128-foot loop, and fast speeds all themed after a legendary underwater creature, the Kraken!
- Manta - Be ready to soar through the air at 55 mph as you go headfirst in this unique and frightful rollercoaster that even brings you close to the edge of the water for a wonderful and scary finale!
- Journey to Atlantis - Family-friendly ride taking you through a mythical paradise world to Atlantis with a finale that drenches you for a splashing good time!
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin Ride - Choose between two different versions of the ride, mild or wild! This fun ride transports you to the cold and icy realm of Antarctica for a fun simulation experience!
- Wild Arctic - This thrilling flight simulator takes you on an exciting jet-helicopter journey through the icy north filled with frozen landscapes and valleys.
- Sesame Street Land - See the streets of Sesame Street as you walk down the famous road for a family-friendly adventure. See many of the well-known popular locations such as Hooper's Store and much more!
- Sea Carousel - This fun carousel is great for kids and features tons of different colorful marine animals!
- Flamingo Paddle Boats - Take a fun excursion out on SeaWorld's center lake for a fun activity with family and friends as you paddle around for a great leisure activity.
- Sky Tower - The Sky Tower is 400-feet high and gives you a great view of the whole park and the surrounding area of Orlando!
Shows and Live Entertainment:
- Dolphin Days - This festive and fun celebration shows off the beautiful Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins. The dolphins will put on a fantastic show and will show off the great relationship they have with their trainers and other dolphins for a wonderful family-friendly show!
- One Ocean - The One Ocean show premieres with the beautiful killer whales to show off their part of the world under the ocean. With amazing fountains and rhythms these awesome animals will put on a fantastic show. Be sure to sit in the splash zone for more added fun during the show!
- Sea Lion High: The New Class - This family-fun show will showcase the great sea lions for a brilliant audience interaction show! These hilarious and talented animals will be a blast for everyone to see!
- Sesame Street Party Parade - This fun award-winning parade features all of your favorite friends from sesame street for a great celebration during your visit!
- Pets Ahoy - This fun and crazy show feature animals of all kinds from cats, dogs, ducks, doves, and pigs for an awesome and entertaining show with tons of talent between all of these cute animals.
- Ocean Discovery - This educational and entertaining 30-minute show features Orcas for you to witness how these beautiful creatures adapt and behave for a fun time with the whole group.
- Touch the Sky - This show features multiple animals, from birds soaring above to dolphins splashing through the air all to original and entertaining music for an unforgettable show!
- Sea Lions Tonite - This hilarious show showcases the talented sea lions with an exciting and hilarious cast so the whole family can have tons of fun!
- Shamu's Celebration: Light Up the Night - This high-energy show features thrilling and original music and the majestic and beautiful Orcas to celebrate the ocean and all the great animals.
- Ignite - This fun party features fun musical entertainment, sea creatures, and a fireworks display so you can top off your SeaWorld experience with a blast!
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin - This penguin exhibit holds five different species of penguins where you can see above and below their habitat to watch them swim so swiftly through the water!
- Dolphin Cove - See the beautiful dolphins, their habitat lets you see above and below the water surface so you can see the majestic dolphins gracefully glide under the water and also jump up above the water!
- Dolphin Nursery - The Dolphin Nursery is the perfect place to see a newborn baby dolphin learns how to jump, communicate and play with their mothers in this great exhibit to teach kids about life in the animal kingdom.
- Jewel of the Sea Aquarium - This aquarium exhibit shows off the deep underwater world where you can discover different species in amazing habitats where you can see jellyfish and other creatures!
- Manatee Rehabilitation Area - This rehabilitation center shows off the behind the area of SeaWorld where they use the Rescue Center to help injured, sick, and orphaned marine animals. Now all guests can see this rehab viewing area without having to take the guided tour of the Rescue Center.
- Manta Aquarium - This 360-degree aquarium lets you see all of the beautiful Manta Rays and many other species like the Giant Pacific Octopus in a great habitat.
- Underwater Viewing - This area lets you get up-close and personal to the beautiful whales as they swim beneath the surface of the water for a great way to see these beautiful creatures.
- Pacific Point Preserve - See some of the beautiful animals from the Pacific. You know you're getting close when you hear the sea lions roaring! These animals are a fun sight to see for the whole family and you can even get the chance to feed the sea lions for a great activity. The habitat area also features seals as well.
- Pelican Preserve - This area is home to a few rescued pelicans that have been rehabilitated but are unable to return to the wild due to permanent injuries. See these awesome birds up close and learn how to help them prevent injuries.
- Shark Encounter - This expansive viewing area includes an underwater tunnel to view these thrilling and frightful predators!
- Stingray Lagoon - Enjoy this large touching pool where you can glide your fingers over the stingrays for a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
- Turtle Trek - This exhibit showcases the sea turtles and is a 360-degree theatre that shows how you can help make a change to save these animals in their natural habitats.
- Wild Arctic - This viewing area lets you see beluga whales, harbor seals, and walruses in a frozen ice Arctic exhibit.
You may also choose to combine your Seaworld experience with admission into the following parks.
- Adventure Island: Adventure Island is located across from Busch Gardens in Orlando, FL and is home to many water rides sure to delight all ages. From waterfalls, a wave pool, lounging areas, and live entertainment, the park is filled with plenty of opportunities for fun.
- Busch Gardens: Busch Gardens is another fantastic park families will enjoy. Located in Tampa, the park features plenty of great roller coasters, food stands, shows, and everything you need to have a fun time.
- Aquatica: SeaWorld's water park, Aquatica, is one of the best parks in the area. Slide down huge water slides, relax in a wave pool, or simply soak up the sun while you have a splashing good time.
Be sure to enjoy some amazing fun at SeaWorld the next time that you visit the area.
- What is included in the SeaWorld - Orlando, FL admission price?
Your ticket includes the thrill rides, live shows, and animal exhibits.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at SeaWorld - Orlando, FL?
Strollers and wheelchairs are available.
- What on-site amenities are available?
There are plenty of restaurants and concessions stands as well as gift shops.
- What style of dress is recommended?
Casual dress with walking shoes is recommended. You must wear shoes, a shirt, and family-appropriate clothing.
- Is parking available on-site? If so, is there a fee?
General parking starts at $25.
- Are lockers available at SeaWorld - Orlando, FL? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, lockers are available for a small fee.
- How large is SeaWorld - Orlando, FL?
- Is smoking allowed inside SeaWorld - Orlando, FL?
Smoking is allowed at designated smoking areas.