Dolphin Encounter Tour
On this 11.5-hour tour, you'll see the best of Clearwater Beach, Florida! You'll set sail and cruise the ocean in search of bottlenose dolphins. With round trip transportation, you can sit back and enjoy the journey without having to worry about directions or parking. This activity is perfect for the entire family.
After you are picked up from your Orlando hotel, you will be transported to Clearwater, Florida. The ride is about 2.5 hours and you'll learn what the itinerary is for the day and your guide will tell you the best things to do during your free time! Once the group reaches Clearwater, you'll head to Clearwater Beach Marina to board the boat. This boat tour lasts approximately two hours and takes you from Clearwater Bay and Clearwater Pass to the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You'll search for dolphins and your captain will tell you facts about the area and point out mansions along the coast; you'll truly understand why this is such a popular tourist spot! All you have to do for this cruise is to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
After the cruise, you will have about four hours to explore Clearwater Beach. You'll have plenty of time for food and shopping; your guide will tell you the best places to go. After your adventure, you will be transported back to your hotel in Orlando. Explore all the Florida area has to offer travelers during your next visit to Orlando with the Dolphin Encounter Tour!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes round trip transportation from Orlando & the cruise.
- What methods of transportation does the Dolphin Encounter Tour use?
Transportation via air-conditioned coach.
- Is there any walking involved?
The amount of walking will depend on how much exploring you do.
- Approximately how long does the Dolphin Encounter Tour last?
The tour is 11.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Dolphin Encounter Tour?
Yes, you will have plenty of time for food in Clearwater.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Dolphin Encounter Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is transportation to the departure location available for the Dolphin Encounter Tour?
Yes. Hotel pickup and drop off is included.
Dolphin Encounter Tour
|Date / Day||Available Times|
|8:30 AM - 7:15 PM|