Photo
Photo

Fragrant Garden at Forsyth Park in Savannah, GA

Forsyth Park , Drayton St Savannah, GA 31401
Originally started in 1959 by the Garden Club Council of Chatham City, the Garden of Fragrance in Forsyth Park was designed by Georges Bignault and is surrounded by three wells to assist in containing the fragrance of the scented plants. 

The fourth side is an ornamental iron fence, and the entrance is an iron gate erected in the memory of Frances Smith Littlefield by her friends and members of her garden club. In 2002, the garden underwent renovations, and new fragrant plants were added by the Park and Tree Department, Trustees Garden Club and Junior League. 


Try searching by keyword or choose a specific date.
Search:
View By Date:
Arrival Date:
 
Length of Visit:
View By Date:
Arrival Date:
 
Length of Visit:
Checkout
Cart
Contact Customer Service at
800-987-9852
Secure Online Payment Options
credit card logos