Built between 1916-1919 for George Ferguson Armstrong and his family, the Armstrong House has gone through a series of interesting transformations, housing numerous causes such as a college, senior college, antiquity shop, and law firm. To this day, it houses a powerful law firm but has kept it's original Italian Renaissance style, and combines the beaux art style with elaborate, worldly, and classical elements.
Related Points of Interest:Andrew Low House
Chatham Artillery's Washington Guns
Colonial Park Cemetery
Hampton Lillibridge House
Harper Fowlkes House
Historic Inns of Savannah, GA