Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner
This tour begins with a trolley ride through Savannah’s historic district, where a guide will point out the many haunted homes. Guests will learn the startling and tragic stories behind some of the most well-known paranormal hot-spots, such as Wright Square, where the ghost of hanged Alice Riley is said to forever search for her lost child. Many haunted locations will be visited, but the exact itinerary is determined by the guide for a more personalized and unique experience.
Includes Admission to The Pirates' House
The last stop of the tour is the Pirates' House, where guests will hear about the house's sordid past involving the seedy underbelly of the sea that once stayed there and the disappearance of several sailors. Take a tour of the house's rum cellar to check out the mysterious tunnels, and afterward, sit down in this now well-known restaurant for a delicious buffet in the house's beautiful upper quarters for a meal that often includes Southern-style favorites like fried chicken, mashed potatoes, string beans, and rolls.
For those of you who want to learn about the people of Savannah’s past—and perhaps meet them—this tour is a chilling and entertaining journey.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the trolley tour, admission into the Pirates' House, and dinner.
- What methods of transportation does the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner use?
You will ride in a trolley.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is minimal walking inside of the Pirates' House.
- Approximately how long does the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner last?
The entire experience lasts about 2.5 hours
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner depart from?
Savannah Visitor Center, or traveler pickup is offered from hotels in the Historic District.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
- Are any meals included?
Dinner is included.
- Is tranportation to the departure location available for the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirates House Tour & Dinner?
Yes, there is hotel pickup for this tour.