Old Town Trolley's Holiday Sights Tour
The Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley is a great way for Georgia visitors to celebrate the holiday season; with beautiful lights and a family-friendly atmosphere, you are sure to find some holiday cheer. See Savannah like you never have before-- adorned in all its Christmas time glory. The Trolley takes guests through the city, where they will be able to explore the festive atmosphere and the glittering lights that are sure to captivate.
The train is conducted by Santa's elves, which only further adds to the magical night. As well as historic views, guests can participate in caroling and delicious hot apple cider and cookies. Included are also magic glasses that enhance the beauty of the lights and help to captivate guests of all ages. The tour stops at two places: The historic Isaiah Davenport House and Massie Heritage Center. You will see the Davenport dressed in festive decor just like it would have looked in the 1820's during the holidays. At the Massie Heritage Center, you will see Santa, a toy workshop, and more Christmas lights!
If you are looking for something festive to do in Georgia, make sure you check out the Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley. You'll be talking about this adventure for years to come!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour and entrance into the two stops with their activities.
- What methods of transportation does the Old Town Trolley's Holiday Sights Tour use?
You will ride in a trolley.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there is minimal walking at the stops.
- Approximately how long does the tour last?
The tour is 1 - 1.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress warm and comfortably!
- Where does the tour depart from?
Tour begins at 214 W. Boundary Street.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Old Town Trolley's Holiday Sights Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.