Savannah Experience: Savannah Sightseeing Tour of the Historic and Victorian Districts
With the Savannah Historical Experience Tour you'll gain a comprehensive view of both the city scape and history of Savannah as you explore the many districts that comprise the charming city.
With this tour, you will be able to discover the haunting tales of the forgotten neighborhoods rarely experienced on a Savannah tour. Explore via luxury mini-bus the Landmark Historic District, Victorian District, Thomas Square Historic District, Beach Institute area, and Victory Drive for a complete look at Savannah's past and presence. Discover 275 years of history on this three-hour tour, along with an up-close look at the unique setting of the South. From River Street to the City Market, the city will come alive as you explore its beauty and history first-hand.
Experience the enthralling, and sometimes a bit frightening, history of Savannah on this all-encompassing tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Savannah Experience use?
You will ride in an open-air luxury mini-bus.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Savannah Experience: Savannah Sightseeing Tour of the Historic and Victorian Districts depart from?
Savannah Welcome Center at 215 West Boundary Street.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Savannah Experience: Savannah Sightseeing Tour of the Historic and Victorian Districts?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the Savannah Experience: Savannah Sightseeing Tour of the Historic and Victorian Districts handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles. Please give a 48 notice if one is needed.
- Is there parking available?
There is limited free parking, on a first come basis, at the Visitors Depot, 250 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. and at the Welcome Center, 215/217 W. Boundary St. There is also metered parking along the streets.