Since 1907, the theme park has been the place to go in Pennsylvania for a family fun day in a chocolate wonderland. There are more than 70 rides and is designed to give people of all ages an amazing day of fun and excitement. Adults and older kids will love the thrills of mega coasters like Great Bear, Coastline Plunge, Fahrenheit, and the Fender Bender. Younger kids can get in on the fun and excitement with rides like Bizzy Bees, Helicopters, the Mini Scrambler, the Pony Parade, and Sandcastle Cove. Your whole family will love riding a variety of family-friendly rides together like Frontier Flyers, the Ferris Wheel, and Bayside Pier. There are also plenty of water rides so you will want to be sure to bring your bathing suit and towel if you visit on a warm day. Some of the water park rides include East Coast Waterworks, the Coal Cracker, and Tidal Force.
When you visitm, you can plan to spend a full day enjoying the rides, but you will also want to make time to enjoy some of the many live shows. There are scheduled shows as well as strolling shows and even Hershey characters walking through to greet you.
You can enjoy dining at any of the many great indoor and outdoor eateries, featuring full meals as well as tasty chocolate treats. There is also a chocolate-themed gift shop on-site, where you can pick up a wide variety of Hershey-themed merchandise for gifts and souvenirs. Don't miss out on the fun on your trip to Pennsylvania!
- TAP: The Show - A high-energy tap dance show with lots of musical variety and vocal talent.
- The Milkmen - This quartet takes you back by way of fun jukebox hits.
- Crystal Sneakers - A "high school musical" performance where there's a ton of singing and dancing at the talent show.
- Wild Country - From today's country tunes to the western songs of the past, this is a kicking' cowboy time.
- Frontier Frenzy - Modern country rock and bluegrass come together in this display of musical talent.
- Fahrenheit - A super thrilling roller coaster with the max speed of 58mph and a 97-degree drop!
- Cocoa Cruiser - A mild steel coaster perfect for first time thrill seekers.
- Comet - A classic style wooden roller coaster that reaches speeds up to 50 mph! The comet coaster is best ridden at night when over 6,500 lights provide a beautiful and fun experience!
- Great Bear - Reach speeds of 60mph and hang upside down at 90ft before launching into an exciting adventure through loops, corkscrews, drops, and a zero-gravity roll.
- Wildcat - The classic wooden coaster sending its riders over bumps, hills, and turns at speeds up to 48mph.
- Laff Trakk - This is the first spinning, glowing, indoor roller coaster in the United States. A fun house styled colorful adventure reaching speeds up 40mph.
- Sidewinder - A boomerang style coaster taking you upside down a total of 6 times at 47mph.
- Skyrush - Experience the highest drop from 200ft in the air before flying down at a max speed of 75mph. Whiz through high speed turns and 5 zero-gravity airtime hills.
- Sooper dooper Looper - First looping coaster to hit the East Coast reaching speeds up to 45mph. This steel roller coaster is for aggressive thrill seekers and will take you zipping through dips, drops, and bunny hills.
- Trailblazer - The second oldest coaster with a moderate thrill experience and a helix that you will circle 4 times.
- Wild Mouse - Experience mind bending illusions as this roller coaster reaches 28mph around intense drops, turns and corners.
- Lightning Racer - A wooden racing/dueling roller coaster, the first of its kind in the US.
- Storm Runner - Get launched 0 - 72 mph in just two seconds, shoot 18 stories up and take a drop, fly through a 135 foot cobra loop, and more on this roller coaster.
- East Coast Waterworks - The East Coast Waterworks features a tipping bucket with over 10,000 gallons, 7 slides, and 600 fun interactive water splashing toys!
- Breakers Edge Water Coaster - Accelerate up to 20 feet per second on a raft and splash through hills, drops, tunnels, and "Flying Saucer" turns.
- Bayside Pier - Splash area great for smaller kids with small rolling waves, tipping cones, and fountains.
- Coal Cracker - Get splashed on through canals and small hills and end the journey with a big ol' plunge!
- Coastline Plunge: Hydro/Riptide/Pipeline/Surge - Zoom down a 1 or 2 person tube into dark tunnels and curves and end with a plop into the pool.
- Coastline Plunge: Vortex/Whirlwind - Two people go down in a tube experiencing corkscrew turns and vertical banks before splashing into the exit pool.
- Intercoastal Waterway - More than 1,300ft of relaxation in a slowly winding lazy river with waters and bridges.
- Sandcastle Cove - Children will love this area full of kiddie sized water slides, a pool, water cannons, and spraying jets.
- The Shore - A wave pool perfect for the whole family.
- Tidal Force - Journey 100ft up and dive downhill at speeds of 50mph.
- Whitecap Racer - A mat racing slide with first ever double looping tunnels.
- Dinosaur-Go-Round: A low speed and gentle time on a friendly dinosaur moving around a volcano.
- Convoy - A sweet cargo-themed ride for the little kiddos.
- Dizzy Drums - A spinning tea cup like ride suited for younger children full of small twirls and spins.
- Frog Hopper - Lifts riders slowly into the air and hops back down gently.
- Granny Bugs - Ride in a bug circling around a small and slow track.
- Space Age - Watch your kiddo cruise around in a spaceship.
- Helicopters - Soar through the air at low speeds and pull back on the bar to fly even higher!
- Mini Scrambler/Himalaya - The perfect ride for those tiny thrill seekers slowly taking riders in all kinds of different directions.
- Minty Bees - Buzz around in a circle and through the air on this cute attraction.
- Mini Pirate - Aboard a pirate ship swinging back and forth leaving rivers with a weightless feeling.
- Livery Stables - Carrousel ride for all to enjoy.
- Swing Thing - See the smile on your child's face as they fly through the air at low speed. Wave to them as they go by!
- Balloon Flite - Hop in a hot air balloon and circle around at a moderate speed.
- Reese's Cupfusion - Travel through the darkness in a rotating car and a laser gun as you compete in the challenge.
- Hershey Triple Tower - Choose a tower and get pulled up into the air before flying down, and then back up, and down again on this thrilling ride!
- Wave Swinger - Feel rushing wind in your hair and face on this moderate thrill ride as you glide through the air and get some awesome views.
- Ferris Wheel - A sweet ride for the entire family.
- The Howler - Twist around and in and out of circles. Want to go faster? Spin your cart as fast as you can!
- Frontier Flyers - Fly in the air at a moderate speed and decide just how you'll fly with the front fin that's moveable.
- Scrambler - Get scrambled like an egg and whiz around at high speeds in different directions creating laughter for everyone!
- Starship America - Speed around in a circle on a spaceship all while moving up and back down again.
- Tea Cups - A longtime favorite ride. Spin leisurely or try to spin as quickly as you can!
- The Claw - A ride for the true thrill seekers reaching 64ft into the air all while swaying back and forth and spinning around.
- Tilt-A-Whirl - A classic family ride featuring a series of twirls over small hills.
- Simply Chocolate - Chocolate Fondue, French Silk Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Sundaes, Milkshakes
- Rita's Italian Ice - This classic and ice cold treat will help you cool down with tons of amazing flavors!
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream Parlor - Hershey's Kisses and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt, Sundaes with your favorite Hershey's Candy
- Dippin' Dots Sundae Shop - Sundaes featuring Dippin' Dots and Hershey's candy
- Spring Creek Smokehouse - S'mores Cobbler, a non-traditional take on the classic flavor of S'mores
|10:00 AM - 10:00 PM||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|12:00 PM - 5:00 PM||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at the park?
Most guests spend a day at the park.
- What amenities are available?
Restaurant and Gift Shop are on site.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available?
Yes, wheelchairs, strollers, and electric convenience vehicles are available to rent.
- Is the park handicap accessible?
Yes, it is handicap accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video recording is allowed.
- For what ages is the theme park appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available?
The parking lot at the park is $15 per day at the gate.
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Friday, 11/13/2020 - Sunday, 1/3/2021Location: Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Hersheypark already smells like chocolate when you arrive, but when you visit for the Christmas Candylane, you can smell hints of peppermint as well.