Since 1907, Hersheypark has been the place to go in Pennsylvania for a chocolate-themed day of family fun.
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Restaurant and Gift Shop On-site
Your whole family will love riding a variety of family-friendly rides together like Frontier Flyers, the Ferris Wheel, and Bayside Pier. There are also plenty of water rides at Hersheypark, so you will want to be sure to bring your bathing suit and towel if you visit on a warm day. Some of the water park rides include East Coast Waterworks, the Coal Cracker, and Tidal Force. When you visit Hersheypark, you can plan to spend a full day enjoying the rides, but you will also want to make time to enjoy some of the many live shows at the park. There are scheduled shows as well as strolling shows and even Hershey characters walking through the park to greet you. You can enjoy dining at any of the many great indoor and outdoor eateries, featuring full meals as well as tasty chocolate treats. There is also a chocolate-themed gift shop on-site, where you can pick up a wide variety of Hershey-themed merchandise for gifts and souvenirs. Don't miss out on the fun at Hersheypark on your trip to Pennsylvania!
- TAP: The Show - A high-energy tap dance show with lots of musical variety and vocal talent.
- The Milkmen - This quartet takes you back by way of fun jukebox hits.
- Crystal Sneakers - A 'high school musical' performance where there's a ton of singing and dancing at the talent show.
- Wild Country - From today's country tunes to the western songs of the past, this is a kicking' cowboy time.
- Frontier Frenzy - Modern country rock and bluegrass come together in this display of musical talent.
- And many more!
- Balloon Flite - Hop in a hot air balloon and circle around at a moderate speed.
- Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge - Travel through the darkness in a rotating car and a laser gun as you compete in the challenge.
- Roller Soaker - Riders on the aerial coaster will be sprayed with squirt guns by spectators below, and in return they can drop up to four gallons of water from above.
- Lightning Racer - A wooden racing/dueling roller coaster, the first of its kind in the US.
- Storm Runner - Get launched 0 - 72 mph in just two seconds, shoot 18 stories up and take a drop, fly through a 135 foot cobra loop, and more on this roller coaster.
- And many more!
Hersheypark Dessert Shops
- Simply Chocolate - Chocolate Fondue, French Silk Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Sundaes, Milkshakes
- Whistle Stop Sweet Shop - Hershey's Chocolate Funnel Cakes, Hershey's Fried Candy, Sundaes, Milkshakes
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream Parlor - Hershey's Kisses and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt, Sundaes with your favorite Hershey's Candy
- Dippin' Dots Sundae Shop - Sundaes featuring Dippin' Dots and Hershey's candy
- Spring Creek Smokehouse - S'mores Cobbler, a non-traditional take on the classic flavor of S'mores
- And many more!
|Hersheypark Christmas Candylane|
|Available Now until 12/31/2015 View Detailed Schedule|
|Come enjoy the gorgeous Christmas lights and holiday spirit at Hersheypark Candylane this year. The park is decorated with more than 4 million lights. Four of the coasters are also open including the sooperdooperLooper, Laff Trakk, Wildcat, and Cocoa Cruiser. Children will delight in a visit with Santa and his pack of trusty reindeer, and all ages can have fun ice skating at Rudolph's Skating pond.|
|Hersheypark Sweet Lights|
|Available Now until 12/31/2016 View Detailed Schedule|
|Celebrate the holidays with a relaxing drive through Hersheypark's Sweet Lights attraction. You are sure to have a great time experiencing some of the most gorgeous, twinkling lights in the area.|