Shopping, Outlet Malls, Arts & Crafts, and Dutch Markets in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
It shouldn't surprise you that you'll find a massive amount of outlet deals when you visit to Lancaster; the area is home to the first outlet shopping center. In addition to the many brand name bargains, the area also offers traditional malls, farmer's markets, and more fun activities.
Outlet Malls in Lancaster
- Rockvale Square Outlets. It's a shopaholic's wildest dream (or worst nightmare). This outlet mall offers 120 brand name outlet stores featuring names like Nike, Lenox, Nautica, Jones New York, Pflatzgraff and more. Take a break from shopping to refuel at Ruby Tuesday or the Cracker Barrel.
- Tanger Outlet Center. This center offers visitors even more savings opportunities. Choose from over sixty brand-name stores, or shop them all. You'll find names like Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Liz Claiborne, Brook's Brothers and Banana Republic.
- Casio Factory Outlet. The Casio Factory Outlet brings you name-brand Casio products at deep-discount prices.
- VF Village Outlet. Head on over to the nearby town of Reading and experience the mall where outlet shopping was born. You'll find names like Liz Claiborne, Coach, Tommy Hilfinger, Etienne Aigner, EasySpirt, Bass, Rawlings and more--all at half off the lowest ticketed price.
Shopping Malls in Lancaster
- Park City Center. Come shop over 1.4 million square feet of your favorite merchants and brands. The enclosed mall is home to names like Gap, Aeropostale, The Disney Store, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle Outfitters and more.
- Kitchen Kettle Village. This unique shopping center is located in the nearby village of Intercourse and features 32 specialty shops that surround the center's famous jam and relish kitchen. Visit stores like Lupe's Baby Boutique, Village Quilts and Candles, Peddler's Cottage and more.
Markets in Lancaster
- Central Market. Visit the country's oldest farmer's market. Here you can purchase foods that are specialties of the region such as Pennsylvania Dutch sausage, scrapple, headcheese, chowchow and butter pickles.
Arts & Crafts in Lancaster
- Amish Farm and House Gift Shop. At the Amish Farm and House Gift Shop, you can find a variety of locally made items such as braided rugs, wood toys, jams and jellies, Amish cookbooks and more.