Chula Vista Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Chula Vista Resort and Indoor & Outdoor Waterparks is located in idyllic Wisconsin Dells right off I90/94 at Exit 87. With two water parks, a golf course, a world-class spa, an arcade, and amazing meeting facilities, there is something to satisfy and delight everyone in the family. This resort is only minutes away from some of the most exciting attractions in the area. Whether you plan to stay in and enjoy the resort or go out and explore the Dells, this is the place for you.
Lost Rios Indoor Water Park
This indoor park has plenty of activities, a huge arcade, and dining options! Water park passes are included with all overnight stays.
- Flyan Mayan Water Coaster: sit inside of a two-person speed float and slide down a large slide.
- Matador Mat Racers: Compete against your friends and see who can get to the bottom of the large slide first!
- Crock Walk Water Crossing: Cross a body of water by jumping on top of crocodiles' heads.
- Mount Montezuma's Mayan Temple: This section has so many water slides to choose from.
- Rio Rapids Action River: Relax and let the current take you around the park.
- Incatinka Kiddie Play Area: This section has a wading pool, small tipping buckets, water guns, and everything a small child needs to have fun in the water.
Outdoor Water Park
Enjoy the sun while having fun! Water park passes are included with all overnight stays.
- Kiddie River: This little river is only six inches deep, perfect for young kids.
- Wavepool: This pool is the perfect place to relax. It has a grill & cantina.
- Adventure Lagoon: This is a 120,000-square-foot area! It has many waterslides and activities for older kids.
- Sport Pool: Play water sports and compete against your friends.
- The Beach: Play in the sand and enjoy the evening at one of the fire pits.
This resort has a large variety of dining options to satisfy any craving. There are sports bars, buffets, pizza places, snack bars, and a gourmet chophouse.
- Cactus Outdoor Water Park Bar & Grill
- Margaritas Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Crash Landings Water Park Snack Bar
- Market Fresh To-Go
- Luigi's Pizzeria
- The Tavern
- Kaminksi's Chop House
- Kilborn City Grill and Bar
Voted one of the best spas in Wisconsin, this is the best place to relax and destress on your vacation. All products used are organic and locally grown. While the rest of the family is enjoying the water park, escape to the spa. Some of the features are facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, outdoor hot springs, and massages. Before you leave, you can purchase some of the great natural beauty products.
If the water parks and spa don't appeal to you, this resort still has other options. Try your hand at golfing at the secluded Cold Water Canyon 18-Hole Golf Course; take the whole family to play miniature golf; walk along a nature trail; shop in the gift store; watch a 4D movie with the kids. At this resort, you'll have plenty to do to keep you entertained.
Amenities & Rooms
If you want an indoor option for your workout, take advantage of the indoor fitness center with ellipticals, TVs, and treadmills. When you decide to head out and explore the Dells, the resort offers complimentary shuttle service! You won't even have to worry about transportation. If you're wanting a family getaway but still want that home away from home experience, choose from fully equipped one, two or three-bedroom condominiums or golf and loft villas that sleep up to 6. The condominiums and villas all come with full kitchens, stone fireplaces and plenty of living area. For a more traditional guest experience, stay in one of the Tower guest rooms where you can select from Junior, Presidential, Family or Jacuzzi suites. Many of the suites come with fireplaces and private balconies. All Tower guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, television and coffee maker. For the young at heart, try one of the Theme suites such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Wild West, African Safari or Outer Space.