Upper Dells Boat Tour
Beginning around 150 years prior to today, tourists began traveling to the Wisconsin Dells area where they could embark upon awesome tours of the beautiful Wisconsin River. People would actually pay to row the boat in order to see these formations! As time progressed, steam paddlers were introduced, and eventually transformed into the beloved double decker vessels that this tour uses today. Every year, these vessels carry visitors along the well-known rock formations of the Dells that stretch up towards the sky on each side of the river. This tour is one hour long and allows you to see the same sights that people have been coming to the Dells to see for the past 150 years!
- What methods of transportation does the Upper Dells Boat Tour use?
You will ride in a two-level boat.
- Approximately how long does the Upper Dells Boat Tour last?
The tour is about two hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Upper Dells Boat Tour depart from?
107 Broadway in downtown Wisconsin Dells.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Upper Dells Boat Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is there parking available?
there are free parking areas available downtown