Lower Dells Boat Tour
Having began around 150 years ago, the Wisconsin Dells area attracted travelers from all over the world where they could participate in embarking upon an extremely memorable sightseeing cruise along the waters of the picturesque Wisconsin River. People would actually pay to navigate one of the boats in order to see these natural landforms! As time went on and on, steam-powered paddleboats were introduced, and went on to transform into the famed double-decker ships that this excursion utilizes today. Every year, these vessels carry visitors along the well-known landmarks of the Dells that tower above each side of the rivers edge. This venture is one hour long and masterfully permits you to see the same points of interest that people have been coming to the Dells to see for the past 150 years!
- What methods of transportation does the Lower Dells Boat Tour use?
You will ride in a two-level boat.
- Approximately how long does the Lower Dells Boat Tour last?
The tour lasts one hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Lower Dells Boat Tour depart from?
Lower Dells Dock @ 750 Highway 12 Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Lower Dells Boat Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is there parking available?
There is plenty of parking at the dock.