Lower Dells Boat Tour
Beginning around 150 years prior, tourists began traveling to the Wisconsin Dells area where they could embark upon awesome tours of the beautiful Wisconsin River. People would actually pay to row the boat in order to see these formations! As time progressed, steam paddlers were introduced, and eventually transformed into the beloved double decker vessels that this tour uses today. Every year, these vessels carry visitors along the well-known rock formations of the Dells that stretch up towards the sky on each side of the river. This tour is one hour long and allows you to see the same sights that people have been coming to the Dells to see for the past 150 years!
- What methods of transportation does the Lower Dells Boat Tour use?
You will ride in a two-level boat.
- Approximately how long does the Lower Dells Boat Tour last?
The tour lasts one hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Lower Dells Boat Tour depart from?
At the junction of Hwys 12, 13 and 16.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Lower Dells Boat Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is there parking available?
There is plenty of parking at the dock.