Grave Encounters Ghost Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Savannah, GA is one of the most haunted locations in the entire United States, so it is perfect for a haunted ghost tour. Plagued by dark energy, ghostly stories, and roaming phantoms, the city has secrets that are sure to send a shiver up your spine. Embark upon the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour to learn all about the haunted history of Savannah and the spectres that are said to still roam its cobblestone streets to this day.
Climb aboard your ghost trolley and take a seat as you are whisked away for a thrilling adventure through the history of Savannah. Notoriously haunted, Savannah has been plagued by legends throughout the centuries. As you ride through the streets, you will be treated to the history and haunted tales that make the city so infamous. Learn about paranormal happenings, from theatrical performers to long-perished pirates who sailed the seas. Along the way, costumed hosts will climb aboard to represent the past in a unique and interactive way as well as give interesting information about the paranormal tales.
Some of the stories you will learn about include:
- The history of Matilda Sorrel and her supposed suicide.
- Civil War & the Confederate soldiers who lost their life during the bloody battles.
- The Siege of Savannah and its fallen victims.
- The ghastly Sorrel-Weed House.
- Colonial Park and its Yellow Fever victims.
- Old Pink House and its history.
Some of the other iconic downtown haunted destinations you will see along the way include Yamacraw Bluff, Madison Square, the Mercer-Williams House, 17Hundred90, and Kehoe House. Downtown Savannah is absolutely brimming with haunts to uncover, so it is a marvelous time for budding paranormal fanatics or even sceptics looking for an interesting delve into paranormal phenomenon. Get ready for a thrilling and chilling evening when you book the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour during your Savannah, GA travels!
- What methods of transportation does the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour use?
This is a trolley tour.
- Approximately how long does the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour last?
It lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- Where does the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour depart from?
215 West Boundary Street
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour?
You will be able to get out and go through the Telfair House Museum.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour?
- Is the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour handicap accessible?
Yes, it is wheelchair accessible. Please mention at time of reservation as 48 hours is needed to accommodate.