Myrtle Beach, SC Shows, Attractions, Restaurants, and Entertainment
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, comprising a 60-mile expanse of glittering waters and white sand beaches, has the best of the best, from Broadway-caliber entertainment to fun attractions, surrounded by first-class restaurants, shopping and lodging.
Live Entertainment in Myrtle Beach
The first thing you'll want to plan for during your Myrtle Beach stay is attending several of the top-notch, world-class entertainment venues on the Grand Strand. Myrtle Beach offers the best of both worlds — exciting entertainment with an expanse of beautiful beaches nearby include:
- Legends in Concert. World-class impersonators take on the persona of the world's beloved and famous singing stars, including Elvis, Celine Dion, Garth Brooks and Frank Sinatra to name a few.
- Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. Enjoy a 4-course dinner action show, complete with live animals, elaborate costumes and amazing tricks.
- Good Vibrations! at the Carolina Opry
- One: The Show
- The Carolina Opry
- Tribute! The Concert
- Le Grand Cirque
- Up Close and Personal: A Tribute to Dean Martin's Variety Show
Dining and Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
True to the form of Southern hospitality, food is another focus of Myrtle Beach with over 1,650 full-service restaurants, including:
- Planet Hollywood Myrtle Beach. VIP tickets that will allow you to skip to the front of the seating line and straight to your table, where you'll enjoy the Hollywood-themed surroundings of the Planet Hollywood Myrtle Beach and a full-course meal. The Premiere Meal lets you choose any entrée'e on the menu while the Blockbuster Meal features your choice of any salad, sandwich or burger; both options also include salad, dessert and bottomless beverage choices.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Inside the castle, you'll sit down to a medieval feast while knights joust to win the favor of a deserving damsel.
Other Attractions and Entertainment in Myrtle Beach
In addition to pure entertainment and scrumptious local food, Myrtle Beach offers several educational and family-oriented attractions, including:
- Ripley's Aquarium. Of the Ripley's Believe It or Not! fame, this attraction treats you to the best and most beautiful of life under the sea. You'll travel on a moving glidepath through an underwater paradise complete with sharks, watch hourly dive shows, pet a sting ray and learn about the famous ship at the TITANIC Island of Life Exhibit.
- Low Country Tour. Enjoy a narration and views of Brookgreen Gardens, formerly a rice plantation and now maintained as America's first sculpture garden.
- Pavilion Amusement Park. Located at Ocean Boulevard......... and Ninth Ave. North, this park features 40 rides, games, a haunted house, shops and restaurants.
- Myrtle Waves Water Park. Additional thrills and spills with its 30 splashy, fun-in-the-sun rides.
For easy access and to give you a head start on your amusement park visits, stay at the Comfort Suites, just four miles from the Pavilion Amusement Park and also close to golf courses, the Hard Rock Cafe and Broadway at the Beach. With all that Myrtle Beach has to offer, everyone is sure to enjoy a visit to the Grand Strand. With first-class entertainment, nearby beaches and real Southern hospitality, Myrtle Beach is proof that you CAN have your cake and eat it too!