Private Northern Hills Tour
The tour will start off by taking a serene and scenic drive through beautiful Spearfish Canyon. While in Spearfish Canyon, you will have an opportunity to view Bridal Veil and Roughlock Falls. Next, you will visit historic Deadwood and learn of the incredible history that inspired the hit television show Deadwood. While in Deadwood, you will have a chance to explore Mt. Moriah Cemetery, and Adams Museum. Lunch will be provided at a location of your choosing.
· Deadwood, Deadwood, South Dakota
· Mount Moriah Cemetery, 10 Mt Moriah Drive, Deadwood, SD 57732-1400
Pickup & Return:
Traveler pickup is offered
We will also pick up at Air BnB's and Campgrounds.
- Rapid City Regional Airport, 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703
Departure Times: 8:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
|Private Northern Hills Tour: Private Northern Hills Tour 08:00|
|Available 2/2/2023 until 12/31/2023 View Detailed Schedule|