Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour
The Black Hills area is a glorious place to see, and a motorcoach tour is a great way to do it. Bring the entire family along for a private venture into the heart of the Black Hills, where you will be able to observe many symbolic memorials and monuments. With the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour, you'll get a carefully-curated and comprehensive tour of all of these great spots.
Your journey begins when you meet your bus for a ride to Custer State Park. Along the way, you'll be able to look at astonishing Black Hills area views and listen to extensive commentary from your fun and knowledgeable narrator. Learn the history of the area and get to know some of the landmarks once you arrive at your first stop.
The first place that you'll meander at on this expedition is Mount Rushmore. This carved statue is dedicated to former POTUS, Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln, and Jefferson. This massive sculpture is a true sight to see and makes for some amazing photo opportunities.
After exploring and learning about Mount Rushmore, the next stop on your agenda is Crazy Horse Memorial. Often dubbed the '8th Wonder of the World', this memorial is dedicated to Native American tribes. It's a beautiful natural wonder that combines the history of indigenous people with splendid beauty and views. The last stop on your travels is to Custer State Park, where you will see an array of Black Hills beauty and wildlife like bison herds.
This tour includes round-trip transportation to and from your hotel complete with narration, all admission fees to the parks, as well as lunch and water. For the best way to explore Mount Rushmore and its surrounding areas, embark upon the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour!
|Private Black Hills Monument Package: Private Black Hills Monument Package 08:30|
|Available 5/21/2022 until 4/30/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes National Park entrance fees, hotel pick-up and drop-off, lunch, and water.
- What methods of transportation does the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour use?
This is a bus tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there will be some walking in the National Parks.
- Approximately how long does the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour last?
It lasts approximately 8 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages! Visitors must be able to participate in hikes.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour?
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour?
Mt Rushmore, Black Hills, Crazy Horse Memorial, and Custer State Park.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Private Black Hills Monuments Full-Day Tour?
- Are any meals included?
Yes. Lunch is included.