Badlands National Park Private Tour
The Badlands National Park area is one of the most impressive natural wonders in the United States and is the crown jewel of the Mount Rushmore area of South Dakota, and the best way to enjoy it is with a fun motorcoach tour. For those wanting to experience the park and enjoy a great time appreciating its beauty and wonder, the Badlands National Park Private Tour is an incredible experience!
On this venture, visitors will leave upon a private tour for a look into the unique wonders that call the Badlands area home. This day trip is a full experience, allowing ample time to soak in the views. On this journey, visitors will spend time learning about the history of the area as well as the geological features that make it so special. Appreciate the astounding formations, including some of the most notable natural wonders. You will also visit Minuteman Missle Visitor's Center to learn about South Dakota's history with the Cold War. The tour also includes a stop at Wall Drug.
During the trip, you will also get out to take a few moderate hikes along the National Park, where you'll see and learn about the wildlife. A hike is a great way to get more intimate with the area, and it's the perfect way to stretch your legs. This private tour is perfect for booking, because it comes with round-trip transportation as well as lunch, light snacks, and water along the way.
This journey is sure to be a wonderful experience for those wanting to expore the Badlands National Park area, so set out upon this private tour for a memorable vacation!
- What is included in the admission price for Badlands National Park Private Tour?
Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, National Park entrance fees, lunch, light snacks, and water.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Not suitable for people with back problems. Hiking is included in this tour, so guests must be able to do that.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
Tour will continue rain or shine.
- Is Badlands National Park Private Tour guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided tour.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Bring sunglasses, camera, and sunscreen.
- What age is Badlands National Park Private Tour appropriate for?
Great for all ages! There is moderate hiking included, so be aware of that.
- Is food available or provided?
Lunch, light snacks, and water is provided.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Badlands National Park Private Tour?
The entire experience lasts approximately 8 hours.