People will receive an electronic ticket on a piece of paper or from an electronic voucher for this event. It is family-friendly for all ages. On this tour, there is one pilot who will explain every detail of the Grand Canyon. With its history, the first thing tourists will see is flying over a 1.6 million-acre Kaibab National Forest. This famous landmark borders the south and northern part of the Grand Canyon. People will then experience the Dragon Corridor. The Dragon Corridor is the largest and open part of the Grand Canyon. The famous Colorado River is close to the North Rim of the Canyon, which presents a mind-blowing scenic view that for all to remember. One of the last attractions is looking over the view the Tower of Ra, at 6,020 feet. Tourists will then see Vishnu Schist, which is the oldest rock item ever known. Saving the best for last, everyone will then be flown back through the Dragon Corridor which is the greatest and thrilling part of the experience due to the fact it is the most scenic.
The good thing which makes the 25 Minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona a fun experience, is that anyone can be offered a full refund in case of cancellations. Booking in advance is available. Since the pilot is knowledgeable, he makes the flight very enjoyable from the way to see the Grand Canyon. This is a true once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You will depart from Tusayan, Arizona located at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on the safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter in the world. On your 25-minute helicopter flight, enjoy the luxurious comfort and wraparound windows which offers breathtaking views of the Canyon.
You will first fly over the 1.6 million-acre (6,500 km²) Kaibab National Forest, which borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon. The Kaibab National Forest is home to the world's largest ponderosa pines.
Fly north through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon, and over the mighty Colorado River towards the North Rim of the Canyon, which offers a breathtaking scenic Grand Canyon experience. The North Rim forms the edge of the Kaibab Plateau, reaching 9,241 feet (2,817 meters) above sea level.
In the North Rim, view the Tower of Ra, a mountain pillar in Coconino County at 6,020 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. You will also see Vishnu Schist, the oldest rock unit in the Grand Canyon. After seeing the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist, you will fly back through the Dragon Corridor.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Pickup & Return:
Tusayan, Arizona at the Grand Canyon Airport.
Departure Times: Flights are available between 9am and 11:15am depending on the season. Please refer to the pricing calendar for more details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 25-minute helicopter flight
- All taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
|25-Minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona: 9:15am Departure|
|Available Now until 11/4/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Departure at 9:15am, 25-minute helicopter flight|
|25-Minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona: 11:30am Departure|
|Available 7/23/2018 until 9/30/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Departure at 11:30am, 25-minute helicopter flight|