Dive Charter: Inshore Wreck and Bridge Span
The Panama City dive charter takes you to the inshore wreck and the bridge span. This is a unique place that you could come to for diving, and it is one of the easiest places to dive. You simply must get tickets for everyone and make a plan to spend a few hours underwater.
The diving charter will lead you to the place where you get to dive in, and you are given all the gear you need to make it a successful dive. This is a fun trip because it allows you to have a nice trip where you are not always sitting in the middle of town. The first thing that you should do is ask if they have all the gear that you need for yourself or your kids.
You need to know how to dive when coming on this trip, or you could come to Panama City to learn how to dive. The water is not very deep in this location, and you are shown a simple tour route that takes you to the wreck, to the bridge span, and shows you the best spots.
You need to get a ticket for the tour before leaving home because many people want to take this tour every day. It is wise for you to take this tour when want a day of relaxation in Panama City, and you should bring your friends and family if needed.
There are many people who love diving, and they start diving in Panama City because this is the most accessible and easy tour for the family.
The 4 hour trip meets at the dock 30 minutes before departure to allow everyone to settle in on the boat and setup their gear. After the Capt delivers a safety brief the boat will head to the dive sites in the Gulf. Once on site the Divemaster will tie the boat into the wreck and setup our line system from the boat to the wreck, then deliver a site briefing. Divers are now free to explore the wreck at their leisure in buddy pairs. After the dive the divers will spend their hour surface interval as the boat slowly moves to the next site and the process is repeated. Divers should be able to see a Goliath grouper, and many other snapper and groupers as well as pelagics and many bait fish. Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks included.
Pickup & Return:
The charter departs from the Bay Point Marina.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Rental gear is not included but may be arranged at additional cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor