Outlet Malls, Shopping Districts, and Speciality Stores in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach isn't just for sightseeing. It's home to a wide array of shopping malls and stores. Whether you're looking for a gift for someone, a souvenir to take home or something to treat yourself, you're sure to find it here.
MYRTLE BEACH SHOPPING DISTRICTS
- Broadway at the Beach. This entertainment complex is home to over 100 stores and 20 restaurants. You are sure to find exactly what you are looking for within its 350 acres. Not only can you shop here, but stop by Planet Hollywood to fill up on food and maintain your shopping energy.
- Barefoot Landing. The best place to shop on the Grand Strand, Barefoot Landing has it all. You will find over 100 specialty stores and 13 factory direct stores, making this a one-stop shopping area. You will find that the miles of boardwalk don't just offer shopping, but beauty along with it.
MYRTLE BEACH OUTLET MALLS
- Myrtle Beach Factory Stores is the place to shop if you're looking for brand names at discount prices. With names such as Gap, Liz Claiborne, Osh Kosh and more at savings of up to 65 percent off, you're sure to find something for everyone.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Center is the place to go for great deals on brand names. With brands such as Carter's, Nine West, Zales, Adidas, Pottery Barn and Royal Doultan, it is the perfect place to shop for gifts or treats for yourself.
MYRTLE BEACH SHOPPING MALLS
- Coastal Grand Mall. This 1.4 million square foot shopping center will offer names such as Dilliard's, Beck, Sears and more.
- Briarcliff Mall is located a few miles north of Myrtle Beach on Highway 17. Here you will find over 90 stores including names such as Belk and JC Penney.
- Colonial Mall offers visitors over 95 specialty stores as well as a multi-screen theatre, carousel and food court.
- Myrtle Square Mall offers 92 specialty stores including names such as Sears, Pebbles and Belk.