National Toy Train Museum
Lancaster, PA is filled with plenty of unique and interesting museum attractions to peruse. But for those who enjoy history and have a fascination with toys, the National Toy Train Museum is the perfect destination. Kids and kids at heart alike will have a blast browsing the museum's many exhibits, each dedicated to different aspect of train transportation.
This ticket gives visitors access to the museum for an entire day. While here, they will be able to browse many exhibitions dedicated to various points of train history. As the largest publicly exhibited collection of toy trains and toy train accessories, these exhibits are truly one-of-a-kind. Not only are there plenty of trains to see, but some of them are rare. The trains range from the 1800s up to modern times, giving a look at the full scope of the hobby's history. The items from this collection are from more than 100 different manufacturers. There are 7 different interactive operating layouts and a research library brimming with information about trains and the manufacturers.
For an interesting look at the hobby of collecting toy trains, a visit to Lancaster's National Toy Train Museum is a must! Add this ticket on to your Amish Country adventure for a memorable and educational time.
- What is included in the admission price for National Toy Train Museum?
One day general admission ticket.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at National Toy Train Museum?
Guests typically spend a few hours here but are welcome to stay as long as they'd like.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop and a toy train library.
- Is National Toy Train Museum handicap accessible?
Yes. This is wheelchair accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is National Toy Train Museum appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- Is parking available at National Toy Train Museum? Is it free?
Yes, parking is free.