Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike
There is no better way to appreciate the artistic wonder of the Mount Rushmore area than with a private hiking tour venture through some of the finest landmarks! With the Private Tour of Mt Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike, you will be able to explore the history of this memorial before embarking upon a fun hike. For the expedition of a lifetime in Mount Rushmore, be sure to book your tickets!
Your day starts off with transportation from your hotel. Once you are picked up by the bus, you will enjoy a smooth ride through the Black Hills. Along the way, you'll see some stunning natural scenery and enjoy narration from your fun and knowledgeable guide. Your first point of interest is at Mount Rushmore, a memorial erected to honour 4 presidential figures and some of the most iconic leaders. This gorgeous stone figure makes for the perfect look at history and provides some amazing photo opportunities too! During your time here, you'll be able to hike the Flume Trail, one of the most popular hiking trails in the area.
After your hike and Mount Rushmore viewing experience, you'll be taken to the beautfiul Custer State Park. This national treasure is home to many different landmarks and monuments. During your time here, you will see Crazy Horse Memorial, a memorial that was created to honor Native Americans who lived in the area. As you explore the rest of Custer State Park, you will also be able to see and learn about the flora and fauna of the area as well as the wild life.
With round-trip transporation, an awesome bus ride completed with commentary, a provided meal, and access to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and Custer State Park, this exploration of Mt Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike experience is sure to be a great undertaking.
- What is included in the admission price?
Hotel pick-up and drop-off, lunch, light snacks, and water.
- What methods of transportation does the Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike use?
This is a bus tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. The tour includes a 3-mile hike on the Flume Trail.
- Approximately how long does the Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike last?
It lasts approximately 8 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages. Visitors must be able to participate in a 3-mile hike.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike?
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike?
Mt Rushmore, Sheridan Lake Dam, Flume Trail.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Private Tour of Mt. Rushmore & Flume Trail Hike?
- Are any meals included?
Yes. Lunch as well as light snacks and water is included.