Hot Air Balloon Rides in Hot Springs, Sd
A hot air balloon ride in Hot Springs, SD, is a great way to escape the stress of your everyday life. Everyone can enjoy a hot air balloon ride in Hot Springs, SD, regardless of height or weight. With this, you can also have the freedom to choose your flight path when flying over ever-changing landscapes. While riding in a hot air balloon, the pilot will guide you over South Dakota's land and along rivers, lakes, and marshlands.
Hot air balloon rides in Hot Springs, SD, can be experienced from several locations. You can even fly over the White River and see the trees swaying in the wind as you pass by on your hot air balloon ride in Hot Springs, SD. Various locations offer you the opportunity to take off on a hot air balloon, but one of the most popular is Sundance Airport in Hot Springs, SD. The airport has two landing sites on the east and west sides open during flight hours.
In conclusion, hot air balloon rides in Hot Springs, SD, can be a great experience for anyone looking to get some fresh air and explore nature. You will be able to see the beauty of South Dakota in a way that you have never been able to see before.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Western Horizons Hot Air Balloons, Hwy 18 Bypass, Hot Springs, SD 57747, USA
Western Horizons Hot Air Balloons offers a unique adventure and an opportunity to experience stunning panoramic views of the Southern Black Hills and the expansive prairie of Western South Dakota. On our flights, we frequently see deer, wild turkeys, waterfowl, and other wildlife. Upon safely landing, you will celebrate your flight with the traditional champagne toast (or non-alcoholic substitute) and post-flight hors d' oeuvres while listening to a little bit of ballooning history from your pilot. You will also receive a personalized flight certificate and a digital (electronic) copy of your picture taken in-flight to end your memorable adventure.
Our typical flight lasts approximately 1 hour. The entire experience from pre-flight set up to post-flight refreshments can last from 2 to 3 hours. Book your adventure at www.flywesternhorizons.com.
Duration: 2 hours
Pickup & Return:
The Mammoth Site, 1800 US-18 BYP, Hot Springs, SD 57747, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/26/2022 - 7/25/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Snacks - Post Flight refreshments included with booking price.
- Entry/Admission - Western Horizons Hot Air Balloons
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff