Grand Canyon Landmarks Tour by Airplane
See the Grand Canyon in a new and exciting way on this 45-minute plane tour. This is an unforgettable vacation experience that you'll be talking about for years to come. Ground tours only allow you to see so much, but in the air, you'll be able to see everything that the Grand Canyon National Park has to offer.
Zuni Point: One of the few lookouts on the South Rim that does not have a road or trail leading up to it.
Point Imperial: The highest point of the North Rim.; you'll be able to see it in the distance.
Kaibab National Forest: A Northern Arizona forest with peaks, plateaus, prairies, and a lot of solitude!
Kaibab Plateau: Part of the Colorado Plateau, this plateau bordered by the Grand Canyon and Kaibab National Forest. It reaches 9200 feet above sea level.
Colorado River: See and hear about the ways that this river has shaped the canyons.
Desert View Watchtower: A popular vista point in the South Rim with beautiful views.
- Is there any walking involved?
You'll have a choice to walk around the South Rim after your tour.
- Approximately how long does the Grand Canyon Landmarks Tour by Airplane last?
The tour is 45 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Does the tour accommodate other languages?
Yes; there are 16 languages available.
- Where does the Grand Canyon Landmarks Tour by Airplane depart from?
3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Grand Canyon Landmarks Tour by Airplane?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.