Savor Santa Fe Wine Pairing Dinner Tour
Schedule By Date:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
You will see the heart of Santa Fe, where the city began, while you gather a brief intro history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, 131 Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2026
As we stroll to our first stop, we will see the Basilica built in 1866.
Stop At: Palace of the Governors, 105 W Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2014
During our intro talk we will be in the plaza, directly in front of the Palace of the Governors, the oldest public building in the US.
Pass By: Scottish Rite Temple, 463 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501-1958
The Scottish Rite Temple, also known as Scottish Rite Cathedral or Santa Fe Lodge of Perfection, in Santa Fe, New Mexico was begun in 1911 and completed in 1912. It was a filming location for the 2016 Tina Fey film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
Pickup & Return:
330 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Osteria D'Assisi, 1967, 58 S Federal Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Departure Times: 4:45 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Gratuity for your servers are included, though not for your guide.
- Dinner - All food, alcohol pairings and non alchoholic beverages are included on the tour, as well as dessert.
Does not include:
- Gratuity for your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers