New Mexican Flavors Tour of the Santa Fe Plaza
Schedule By Date:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
You will see the heart of Santa Fe, where the city began, while you gather a brief intro history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, 131 Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2026
As we stroll to our first stop, we will see the Basilica built in 1866.
Stop At: Palace of the Governors, 105 W Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2014
During our intro talk we will be in the plaza, directly in front of the Palace of the Governors, the oldest public building in the US.
Stop At: Loretto Chapel, 207 Old Santa Fe Trail Between Alameda and Water sts., Santa Fe, NM 87501
We will stop and tell the story of the Miraculous Staircase build in 1888 inside the Loretto Chapel. We do not enter the Chapel but do encourage entry after our tour to spend significant time in the museum. There is a $5 entry fee to the Chapel.
Stop At: San Miguel Chapel, 401 Old Santa Fe Trl Lower Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2746
The oldest church structure in the US, build in 1610, by hand with a group of friars and local indigenous people. We do not enter the San Miguel Mission but recommend that you revisit after the tour ends. There is a small entry fee into the Mission and the museum of $4.
Stop At: New Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse), Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM
We will catch a glimpse of the "Roundhouse" which is the Capital building of New Mexico. You will learn a bit about the architecture and the reason the structure was build round.
Pickup & Return:
63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Gratuity for your servers are included, though not for your guide.
- Lunch - All food, alcohol pairings and non alchoholic beverages are included on the tour, as well as dessert.
Does not include:
- Gratuity for your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers