Downtown Santa Fe Photography Lesson
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Walking Tour Itinerary
You will learn photography tips regarding composition, cityscapes, architecture, lowlight photography, lens choice, portraiture, photo-editing, photo-apps and more. Tour the lovely and charming downtown area of Santa Fe with photographic instructions every step of the way from professional photographer and educator David Hoptman. Digital cameras, iPhones, and Smartphones welcome. This is a great introductory course for all camera users. You will gain a great insight into how to better use your iPhone or digital camera. Santa Fe is a fantastic city to explore with very little traffic, beautiful light, great shops, galleries and fine New Mexican cuisine!
· Santa Fe, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Pickup & Return:
East San Francisco Street & Lincoln Avenue, E San Francisco St & Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 11:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All Fees and Taxes
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- I have had both vaccinations and now that the Covid rules are being lifted I feel all taking the tour will be safe. We are always outside in the open air. Participants should feel free to bring and wear masks.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at 2-Hour Photography Lessons While Touring Downtown Santa Fe?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.