America's Cup Afternoon Sail
Step aboard a slice of America sailing history with a fun sailing cruise. On this 90-minute sail we will be underway in less that 5-minutes as we make our way past the Harbour Town channel markers. Give the crew a hand in raising the 93-foot all mainsail, and step on the grinders as we let out the sheets! This trip is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can participate as much or as little as you would like. We do have beer, wine, and cooler beverages available for purchase throughout the trip.
Stars & Stripes departs from Harbour Town Yacht Basin within the Sea Pines Resort. You will first check-in at the Vagabond Cruise reservation office that is located just to the right of the Harbour Town Lighthouse prior to boarding Stars & Stripes which is situated on the first slip of the Harbour Town dock. When entering the Sea Pines Resort their is a $6.00 per vehicle fee. This pass is valid for your entire day to come in go from the resort, so make sure to make a day out of your trip to Harbour Town.
Pickup & Return:
Stars & Stripes is located in Harbour Town Yacht Basin just below the lighthouse. Check-in for this sail will be at the Vagabond Cruise reservation office just to the left of the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 90-minute Sail aboard the America's Cup - 12 Meter
- An opportunity to participate as a crew member
- Beautiful low-country views
Does not include:
- Does not include entry into the Sea Pines Resort ($6.00) per vehicle fee
- Does not include beverages, available for purchase throughout the sail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We don't offer any infant rates for this trip. If your child is 12 years or younger you would need to purchase a child's ticket.
- Stars & Stripes is USCG approved to carry up to 30 passengers.
- Private charters are available for Stars & Stripes. Please contact Vagabond Cruise if you are interested to learn more about this option. stars and stripes sailing hilton head
- What type of seating does America's Cup Afternoon Sail have?
There is ample bench seating.
- Approximately how long is America's Cup Afternoon Sail?
It lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the America's Cup Afternoon Sail?
- What lake or river does the America's Cup Afternoon Sail cruise on?
Hilton Head Island's Intracoastal Waterways.
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
- What is the dress code?
Casual dress is fine.