Basin Park Hotel
The Basin Park Hotel is the place to stay if you're looking for something more than what your average hotel can offer. This hotel has history, amazing accommodations, and the perfect location for a Eureka Springs trip. Its eight stories feature a spa, an on-site restaurant, and plenty of entertainment. Below are the key features of the hotel:
- Spa 1905 is the center for relaxation amongst the hustle and bustle of downtown. Located on the second level of the hotel, this spa is the perfect way to unwind with a sun deck, hot tub, and trained professionals.
- The Barefoot Ballroom, The Atrium, and the Ozark Room are all great for meetings. Attendance to the meetings and events will be high if you hold them at this hotel!
- The Balcony Bar and Restaurant features craft beer, live music, and delicious food. There is plenty of outdoor seating to watch all of the downtown action and it's open every day of the week!
- Lucky 7 Billiards and Bar is a fun gathering spot for a chance to play a game of pool, watch a sporting event on TV, or have a cocktail with friends. It is located on the sixth floor of this beautiful hotel.
- The Spirits of the Basin tour is a guided ghost hunt within the hotel. Learn about the bootleg liquor, gambling, and other interesting histories behind this haunted hotel.