Sunset Dolphin Cruise with Fireworks
Meet your guide at the Screaming Eagle Sports Kiosk, located at 314 Harbor Boulevard. Follow your professional guide onto the boat, and then anchors away for a water adventure on this 2-hour cruise.
Sail through the world famous Destin Harbor, cutting through the beautiful turquoise water. On your way into the Gulf of Mexico, search the water for an incredible chance to spot dolphins swimming near you. Keep a lookout for possible sharks, sting, rays, and loggerhead turtles. After venturing into the Gulf of Mexico, sail back and get ready to watch a fireworks display. Admire the spectacle from the amazing vantage point of the water.
Enjoy this fun combination of sailing, dolphins, and fireworks on this exciting cruise.
Pickup & Return:
Screaming Eagle Sports Kiosk.
Departure Times: Thursday before sunset
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking/boat
- What type of parking do you have?
Free parking is available.
- Approximately how long is Sunset Dolphin Cruise with Fireworks?
It is approximately two hours long
- Is this handicap accessible?
- What lake or river does the Sunset Dolphin Cruise with Fireworks cruise on?
You'll cruise along Emerald Bay.
- Can we bring a cooler?
Yes. You can bring a cooler and alcohol as long as there are no glass bottles.
- What is the dress code?
There is no dress code; just dress comfortably!