Miramar Beach Small-Group Banana Boat Ride
Enjoy a fun and exciting aquatic adventure with the Small-Group Banana Boat Ride at Miramar Beach Destin in Florida. This unique activity, located right on the Gulf of Mexico, is a great way to spend quality time with your family and friends while taking in the breathtaking scenery Miramar offers. The banana boat ride includes a crew of experienced skippers who will take you out on the open gulf waters, where you'll get the thrill of riding on an inflatable speedboat and having fun making large turns and curves around the waves.
From start to finish, you'll enjoy one hour of sheer excitement as you navigate through some of Destin's most beautiful natural attractions. Before heading out, visitors can ensconce themselves in life jackets provided by the crew for safety. As you journey across the turquoise waters, explore a wide variety of shorelines featuring dunes and stunning beaches fringed with palm trees. You may also see schools of fish swimming alongside or various birds soaring high above, seeking food!
This activity is suitable for adults and children over 10 years old and offers opportunities to revel in good times together while making long-lasting memories that can be cherished forever! The Small-Group Banana Boat Ride at Miramar Beach Destin is an iconic Florida experience that some have compared to one similar to Disneyland – only instead of rides, guests are immersed in nature's wonders!
The "Banana Boat" has been operating since 1998 and was inspired by families coming together for fun activities along beachside shores every summer season! Through its founding father's perseverance, determination, and passion, it has become an integral part of Florida's heritage and culture - providing tremendous joy to millions who call this beautiful coastline home. Whether it's just getting away from busy schedules or learning something new about our hands-on marine environment, the opportunity is here waiting for you!
Experience real underwater magic on a life-changing journey with the Small-Group Banana Boat Ride at Miramar Beach Destin. Be part of one of southern Florida's beloved attractions – unforgettable adventures located nearly one mile from Clearwater Beach, where picturesque panoramas await those seeking solace away from everyday stresses. Thrill seekers, young and old, can count on having bumpy waves combined with sunshine smiles -- all guaranteed to deliver lifetime memories that are nothing short of spectacular!
Banana Boat Rides pulled by a USCG Licensed Captain along the beach in Miramar Beach, Destin. This activity is fun for the whole family. Many times we see marine life such as sea turtles and dolphins too! Participants must be less than 250 pounds and in good physical conditions without mobility limitations. No pregnant women.
· Miramar Beach, Miramar Beach, Destin, Florida
Pickup & Return:
Miramar Beach Parasail, 2237 Scenic Gulf Dr, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/3/2022 - 5/23/2022
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Life Vest
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 6 years old and in good physical condition.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guest must wear USCG life vest at all times.