3 Hour Crab Island Charter
The captain and crew will be the tour guides on this trip. The boat holds 49 passengers, and there are comfort facilities. Beer, wine, soda, water, and snacks are available for passengers to purchase. During the 3-hour charter family-friendly excursion, passengers can enjoy sunbathing, floating in the water, exploring the sandbar, playing volleyball and other activities, and relaxing with friends and family. There are a variety of floating restaurants for grabbing full meals or ice cream and pizza. Do not forget to pack sunscreen, towels, sunglasses, goggles, extra snacks, floaties, and water/sand toys for the kids. Alcohol is allowed on Crab Island.
Crab Island is named for its shape. When viewed from the sky, it resembles a crab. Locals once called it Bird Island, but hurricane Eloise destroyed it. The hurricane left behind a smooth island with shallow, clear water surrounded by deeper waters.
The family-friendly charter is a great way to travel to Crab Island. Enjoy floating or splashing about in the shallow aquamarine waters while enjoying the company of others. Create lasting memories while spending time at a unique sandbar: one of the best attractions in Destin.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Walton Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Join us for your 4 hour adventure to the famous Crab Island. Departing Beach Weekend Marina with your captain and crew to swim, float and play at the Crab Island Sand Bar. Just jump aboard this family friendly vessel for up to 49 passengers. Beer, wine, soft drinks available for purchase. Complimentary Water on Board and Bathroom available.
Duration: 3 hours
Pickup & Return:
12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 4:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- All of our equipment is sterilized after every activity