Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Daytona Beach, FL is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations in the country, and an amazing Stand Up Paddleboard tour where you can see dolphins and manatees is the coolest way to get to know the area. Get out of your beach chairs and explore the waters with a stand up paddleboard off of the coast of Daytona Beach. These waters are filled with friendly dolphin and manatee that will swim right up to you! On this guided 2-3-hour tour of the coast, you'll see marine life, travel through scenic canals, and learn how paddleboard like a pro! This activity is great for all ages and all skill levels.
About the TourYou will meet at the tour office in Daytona Beach and be transported in an air-conditioned coach to Cape Canaveral port. All gear is included in this tour so you won't have to worry about having your own equipment. You'll be fitted to a paddleboard and life jacket and your guide will give you a demonstration and lesson on how to ride your board. The guide is a professional and will help you feel comfortable if you're a first-timer, or let you explore more if you're more experienced.
|Dolphin & Manatee Tour
|Available Now until 12/31/2024 View Detailed Schedule
Guide Language: EN
- What is included in the admission price for Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour?
The price includes the tour and all equipment.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- Is Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour guided or non-guided?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet.
- What age is Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is parking available for Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- What methods of transportation does the Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour use?
Stand Up Paddleboard.
- Approximately how long does the Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour last?
It lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Not recommended for guests 2 and younger. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear clothes you don't mind getting wet.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour?
- Is the Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour handicap accessible?
- Is there a minimum number of tickets?
Yes, there is a minimum of 1 tickets.