Charleston Speed Boat Adventures
This is the number two best seller in our adventures tours. This is a two hour speed boat adventures going through the waters of Charleston in your speed boat. This is a great two hour adventure for your family!
Your speed boat tour begins at Ripley Light Marina. You will be greeted by your guide who gives you and your family a hearty welcome to your speed boat adventure. A safety briefing meeting will be held by your guide, along with a quick familiarization of proper hand signal use and the rules that will have to be followed when driving your speed boat.
After these instructions, you will navigate your own F13 speed boat rental for the duration of the tour. A guide will be driving the lead boat that will set the pace you will be expected to follow in your speed boat rental. So you can hear your guide throughout the duration of the tour, your speedboat is equipped with a two-way communications system. If you need to change drivers at anytime during the tour, this can be done at scheduled brief stops.
Following in front of your guide's speed boat pace, you will continue out on a thirteen mile journey. This journey will take you around the perimeter of the Charleston Harbor. At this time, you will probably want to take pictures, so brief stops will be provided along the way, taking pictures and enjoying the sights of the Battery, and The South Carolina Aquarium, just to name a few.
Pickup and return will be at the Charleston Harbor at Ripley Light Marina. The tour price includes fully guided and narrated tour, a US Coast Guard-approved life jacket, safety orientation, your own F13 minim speed boat, and all taxes, fees, and handling charges. Hotel pickup/drop off and gratuities in not included.
After making your way to Ripley Light Marina , your guide welcomes you to your speed boat adventure. Start off with a safety briefing taught by your professional guide, followed by a lesson on hand signals and boating rules. You'll navigate and your own F13 speed boat for the entirety of the tour, following the lead of your guide who sets the pace in a different boat. Your boat is equipped with a two-way communication systems that allows you to hear your guide throughout the tour. If you want to change drivers you may do so at any of the brief stops. Set out on your 13-mile (20-km) spin around Charleston Harbor, which includes several stops for photo ops and a closer look at points of interest including the Battery, USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, The South Carolina Aquarium, and the Cruise Ship Port. Choose from five departure times in the morning and afternoon for your 2-hour tour of Charleston Harbor.
Pickup & Return:
Charleston Harbor (Ripley Light Marina).
- Fully Guided and Narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate.
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- Each boat can carry up to 2 adults and 1 child The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (227kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in the middle.
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible