Cypress Springs Water Adventure Tour
Going to Cypress Springs, FL is one of the best ways to get people a new experience in this state. The water adventure tour is a way for people to see the marshes, enjoy the swamps, and get out in nature. You must have the Cypress Springs tour set up for you, and there are a lot of people who want to get away from the beaches and cities for a day.
The swamp and marsh that you come through on the boat bring you close to some of the best wildlife in the area. The tour guide explains a lot of things to you that you might not have known, and you must see if there are places where you could take great pictures. The tour guide points out the landmarks that are in the area, and you even see people who live in this place who wave back.
The tour is a few hours out in the wilderness where you can smell the fresh air and truly enjoy the outdoors. There are a lot of people who come to the area because they want to get away from it all, and you can spend your time out on the boat enjoying the scenery.
The best part of this tour is that you have a professional tour guide with you who knows the area and its history.
Tours depart 30A at 8AM and return at 3PM, providing you with over 5 hours on the water. Take in the sights as you are guided down Holmes Creek to Cypress Spring in a canoe, kayak, or on a SUP, depending upon your preference. Your guide will be with you for the entire trip to set up and demonstrate all of the gear and to help you maximize your experience at Cypress Spring.
Discover the best way to snorkel with an underwater scooter; it does all the work of swimming for you so you can take in the beauty below the surface and snorkel effortlessly. Document your experience with a GoPro, with mounts to tackle every job you won't miss a moment.
Relax in luxury and let us do all the heavy lifting, packing, and setting up for you. Spring into fun with a day at Cypress Springs.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Tour departs 30A at 8:00 AM. If you would prefer to depart at a later time please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Bottled water
- All activities listed
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Canoe, Kayak, or SUP preference MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please advise sandwich preference at time of booking (meat, cheese, condiments and bread)
- Please alert us of any allergies