Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store
Join the hundreds of fans from around the world who visit the museum and store every year as you journey through the self-guided tour featuring exhibits, individual displays, and personal items of more than 30 famous country music performers! At the museum you will find a collection of Willie Nelson’s beloved personal items, as well as those of Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, Kenny Rogers, and Faron Young!
During your tour don’t miss the museum’s incredible highlights including Willie Nelson’s first Martin guitar, his 1979 CMA “Entertainer of the Year Award”, handwritten diaries and belongings of the late Patsy Cline, and infamous concert fashion worn by Kenny Rogers, Dottie West, and many more!
When your tour is complete be sure to visit the general store where you can browse through Nashville’s largest collection of souvenirs and gifts!
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Nashville right off the interstate, The Willie Nelson and Friends Museum and General Store is a family owned Nashville tradition offering two amazing attractions in one great location! Whether you're a longtime fan of Willie Nelson's music or simply are interested in the art and traditions of the country music scene that Nashville is so famous for, a trip to this museum is sure to be a wonderful time.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.