Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is the gateway into the extraordinary history of country music. This 37 million dollar complex houses impressive artifacts, interactive exhibits, and prestigious awards of the country music greats of yesterday and today. The venue occupies an entire city block, and is the single best way to appreciate the heritage and impact of country music today. There are several exciting ways to explore the Country Music Hall of Fame, each offering unique benefits. Tour the museum on your own or purchase the audio tour to hear the music of your favorite stars, interact with incredible exhibits, and learn more about the amazing performers who have helped to make this genre what it is today.
When you step into the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, you will be embarking on a trip through decades of country music history in this architecturally-stunning building. A towering wall of honor features displays of every gold and platinum record to hit the country music charts, as well as exhibits dedicated to the music trailblazers and legends who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame. The 40,000-square-foot museum also features rare recordings, memorabilia, and special traveling exhibits.
- What is included in the admission price for Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop and eateries onsite.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available? Is there a rental fee?
Wheelchairs are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Is Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Non-flash photography is allowed.
- For what ages is Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum? Is it free?
Parking is available downtown for various prices.