Main Street in Myrtle Beach, SC
A highly popular tourist destination fun for the whole family, visitors from around the world have always been attracted to Myrtle Beach, at the heart of which is Main Street.
Every Spring celebrate with the St Patrick's Day Parade, followed by the Canadian-American Festival. Take the kids to the Blue Crab Festival in Little River during the month of May, or the bike festival in May as well.
The Sun Fun Festival in June is one of the area's most popular and includes a cat dash, a 5-K run, the Miss Sun Fun and Miss Bikini Wahine contests, bubble gum blowing contests, light shows, Little Olympics, sailboat races, air shows, food and music, as well as floats parading up and down main street.
Restaurants in Main Street include Captain George's Seafood and the Melting Pot. Other options include the High Hammock Maverick Seaside Kitchen or Goodfellas' Pub.
- North Myrtle Beach Hotels with Water Parks
- Myrtle Beach Getaway
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach
- Hotels Near Medieval Times Myrtle Beach Sc
- Beachfront Hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room Myrtle Beach Sc
- Anderson Ocean Club and Spa by Oceana Resorts
- Hampton Inn and Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront