#1 Historical Horse Drawn Carriage Tour
This is a typical itinerary for these Beaufort SC Horse Carriage Tours.
Pass By: St. Helena's Anglican Church, 501 Church St Historic Downtown, Beaufort, SC 29902-4919
Our guest will here the role the church played in Beaufort's History from its founding in 1712, they will see the grave yard from the carriage and hear about some of Beaufort's founding fathers, & soldiers who gave there all who are buried there.
Stop At: Beaufort, Beaufort, South Carolina
Our Beaufort Horse Drawn Carriage Tours will meander on the backstreets of Old Beaufort's Historic District and pass by century old live oak trees draped in spanish moss, Antebellum & Victorian Houses and Churches, Beautiful Gardens all from the comfort of our beautiful Blue Carriages pulled by our Gentle Giants. Relax and enjoy the clippity clop of the horses feet while your guide shares Beaufort's 300+ years of history, folklore, legends & Hollywood movie tales. From the early Colonial settlements, American Revolution, Plantation life of the Antebellum South, Civil War, Reconstruction Period, the 20th century through today Beaufortonians have always been involved in every major period of American History.
Duration: 55 minutes
Pass By: The Point, Beaufort, SC
The tour meanders slowly through this neighborhood under the branches of the beautiful old live oak trees draped in Spanish Moss. Most of the Antebellum & Victorian Houses & lovely little cottages are located in the Old Point Neighborhood of Beaufort.
Pickup & Return:
1002 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All Fees and Taxes
Does not include:
- Parking Fees and Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- State and City Mask mandates have expired. Mask are recommended but not mandatory. We have installed a clear barrier between the tour guide and passengers. We use personal listening devices so everyone can hear the narration even though the barrier is up and we sanitize everything between tours.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at #1 Historical Horse Drawn Carriage Tour?
It lasts approximately 55 minutes.
- Is #1 Historical Horse Drawn Carriage Tour handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is #1 Historical Horse Drawn Carriage Tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.