Private Banana Boat Tour
A boar tour is always intriguing. This Banana Boat tour is one of those that will catch your attention. It is in Destin-Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It is a 45-50 minute tour that fits 4-6 people. This way you can invite your closest family and friends to go along with you.
The tour begins along the Destin Harbor. You will be fitted with a life jacket and given the pre-tour information just before you leave. The boat will always be on time, so it is important that you are ready ahead of time so that you can jump on the boat and go. Once your in the water, you will start by driving by the Gulf of Mexico. Then, depending on weather conditions, you might be able to see Crab Island. Along the way your captain will be able to tell you about the wildlife that you see. And even the locations you see as you drive along the water.
Fort Walton Beach is known for it's white sands and emerald green water. This place used to be a small fishing village, and it has now turned into a popular tourist destination. Destin Harbor is actually named after Leonard Destin, a fishing captain from Connecticut in 1845. He and his descendants began the fishing village.
Basically, if you love the water and seeing incredible views this is the tour for you. The Banana Boat Tour takes you on a fun journey through the Gulf of Mexico and Crab Island. All the while telling you fun facts about the area and the wildlife. Invite your friends and family and enjoy a relaxing hour on the water.
Banana boat tours start at the shop's location along the Destin Harbor. Once you arrive at the kiosk riders will be fit with life jackets and get all the pre-ride information done. We ask you to arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your reservation. We will be on time and we want to be on the boat pulling away at your scheduled departure.
The tour will proceed from Destin Harbor and go to the Gulf of Mexico and possibly over to Crab Island depending on weather. We have several options for various types of riders too!
Expect to be on the water for around 45-50 minutes, arriving back at the dock at 5 minutes till the next hour. Once the tour is over your captain will walk with you back to the kiosk and you can collect any personal belongings left behind.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 8am - 4pm Daily
- Private tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- What is included in the admission price for Private Banana Boat Tour?
The price includes the activity & a life jacket.
- What level of physical ability is required?
You must have a strong swimming ability and be comfortable in the water.
- Is Private Banana Boat Tour guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear clothes that you can get wet. You'll be given a life jacket.
- What age is Private Banana Boat Tour appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is parking available for Private Banana Boat Tour?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
It is allowed, but remember that the camera will get wet and could be easily dropped.