Maximum Magic Dinner Theater Featuring Noah and Heather Wells
The Maximum Magic Dinner Theater is a lovely place to come when you want to have the best results from your vacation experience. A lot of people come this way because they want to learn something new about the area, and they get to see art that has been created in this place to make you laugh.
You are given a good time by the people who are working in the theater, and these people want to chat with you about what can be done. There are some people who want to have a theater experience with just their spouse, or they could have this experience with the family. You are brought into the theater experience, and you feel like you are part of this experience.
You also need to get back tot he bar and have a drink during your theater time. The theater time that you get will help you have fun, and you will have a nice ending to the long days that you had on vacation.
If you want to get your tickets online, you can see a listing for that particular theater night. The themes change every night, and it is interesting that you can see a different type of theater if you go on more than one night.
Come out to the Maximum Magic Dinner Theater so that you can wind down at the end of the day. You also need to know that you can have a good time with a nice drink so that you are getting your money's worth out of the vacation you took.
This amazing Maximum Magic show will feature grand illusions, comedy, mentalism and audience participation. This action packed 60 minute show is headlined by two-time Merlin award winner Noah Wells and his assistant Heather. Located at Fudpuckers Restaurant on Okaloosa Island, the show offers an optional buffet dinner serving popular southern cuisine. Enjoy an evening of wonder and amazement as Noah and Heather provide thrills and excitement that will have you asking yourself, "how did he do that?".
The show will be 60 minutes long with at 15 minute intermission.
Plated Entree' Options For Dinner Tickets
Customer gets choice of one entree or salad per person
All meals include non-alcoholic beverages, gratuity, garden fresh salad, homemade hushpuppies and one side item. Side items include Baked Potato, Fud Fries, Mac & Cheese, Steamed Broccoli & Roasted Veggies
· Hand Breaded Gulf Shrimp Fried to Perfection
· Homemade Coconut Shrimp
· Paneed Chicken with Creole Cream Sauce
· Blackened Chicken with Creole Cream Sauce
· Father Fud's Chicken Finger Feast
· Paneed Amberjack with Creole Cream Sauce
· Chargrilled Amberjack
· Blackened Amberjack
· Fish Tacos
· The World Famous Bacon Cheese Fudburger
Healthy Choice Salads
All salads are made to order with the freshest ingredients.
Salads are served with your choice of Homemade Dressings.
· Shrimp Salad with Remoulade Sauce
· Cobb Salad A La Fud
· Father Fud's Fruit & Nut Salad
Kids Meal Options
All meals include non-alcoholic beverages, gratuity, homemade hushpuppies and one side item. Side items include Baked Potato, Fud Fries, Mac & Cheese, Steamed Broccoli & Roasted Veggies.
· Chicken Finger Feast
· Little Shrimps Shrimp
· Kids Pizza
· Jr. Fudburger
All meals include non-alcoholic beverages & gratuity. Cocktails, appetizers and desserts are additional and paid for directly at the venue.
Pickup & Return:
Fudpuckers Beachside Bar & Grill on The Island.
1318 Miracle Strip Pkwy
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
- Live entertainment
- Meal (optional based on ticket selection)
- Gratuity (optional based on ticket selection)
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On nights when 2 shows are offered meal is only offered at the earlier show time, second seating is a show only
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise upon arrival if required
- Please note that the dinner portion of the show starts 60 minutes prior to showtime, not during. If you purchase dinner and do not arrive by 6pm you will not be served and the dinner portion of your ticket will be refunded. There is no food service during the show.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included