Family and Kid Friendly Orlando Vacation Ideas
Orlando is one of the most family friendly places on earth, with so much for families to do together and something for everyone, it's no wonder Orlando is the number one destination for families in the United States. So grab the kids and head off to Orlando for some awesome family fun with one of our Orlando Florida vacation packages.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY THEME PARKS IN ORLANDO
- Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks. There are four separate amusement parks, in addition to water parks, resorts, shopping, and diversion areas that make up Orlando's Walt Disney World. Inside Disney World you will discover:
- Epcot Center, where the world meets up in one spot. A festival of the numerous societies and miracles of the world, including what's to come.
- Disney MGM Studios, where the enchantment of motion pictures springs up with appears, film sets, memorabilia and rides.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom, praising the creatures of the world with narrating, shows, rides and a greater number of creatures than you can check.
- Enchantment Kingdom, is the place enchantment occurs. Enter this remarkable world through Cinderella's stronghold and let the enchantment overwhelm you.
Disney's water parks are open all year with water that is atmosphere controlled to be the most agreeable temperature, regardless of what the climate.
SeaWorld Orlando. This can't about dolphins paying some dues: SeaWorld is an undertaking you will probably remember forever. With rides to match those at any amusement park and shows that bring creatures very close, SeaWorld offers exercises and fervor at all levels. Get splashed with water by a stellar whale. SeaWorld additionally offers programs that you won't find anyplace else. Become a 'Coach for the Afternoon' and work with the creatures of SeaWorld, or even swim with a stellar whale. Children can appreciate different Adventure Camps where they communicate with a portion of the creatures and see what happens 'behind the stage'. The experience camps and the Trainer for the Day programs are additional projects that are excluded from the cost of affirmation and require bookings ahead of time, yet are well justified, despite all the trouble.
FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES IN ORLANDO
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides will take your family through the Florida wetlands to spot alligators and native wildlife in their natural environment. The boat can go up to 45 miles an hour. It's a whole lot of fun--and a nice way to get out of the lines and into the sunshine.
FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOWS IN ORLANDO
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theater. Can you figure out whodunit? This dinner show is performed in three parts and the one who guesses the culprit correctly gets a prize. Eleven stories alternate throughout the week. Part one is performed before dinner and ends with the shocking death of one of the cast. After dinner, the remaining cast returns to the stage to answer your questions and to provide clues. After desert, the play continues and you see who did the deed. If you are one of the 'super sleuths' that solved it correctly, you will win a prize. This is a great way for the family to work-and play-together.
- Pirate's Dinner Theater. Be a guest of Princess Anita and join her for a royal feast. The evening starts off pleasant enough, but before the main course is served, pirates descend on the party and take everyone hostage. This mega show includes some of the biggest and best pyrotechnics, lighting and sound around. The entire show takes place on a replica of a Spanish galleon in a large lagoon.