Grand Legends Tour
Walk in the footsteps of legends along this tour as you experience the best of Nashville!
Your day will include a visit to the Grand Ole Opry House, where you'll get to go inside for a tour of the plaza. You'll also see Madame Tussauds! Be sure to bring along your camera to capture the amazing sights you'll see on this exciting tour!
Also on this tour, guests will be able to visit the immaculate and popular Gaylord Opryland Resort where they'll be able to take a ride on the famous Delta Boats to see the gorgeous views.
Combine the Discover Nashville Inclusive Tour with your Grand Legends Tour for an even more comprehensive visit to Nashville. You'll stop at the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and many other hotspots in Nashville. You'll get the chance to explore Music City, and visit all of the popular locations that have made the city famous.
Madame Tussauds will give guests the chance to stand next to and take photos with musicians such as Miley Cyrus, Jimi Hendrix, Johny Cash, and so much more!
- What methods of transportation does the Grand Legends Tour use?
This is a bus tour.
- Approximately how long does the Grand Legends Tour last?
It is approximately 3.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Grand Legends Tour depart from?
2416 Music Valley Dr #102
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Grand Legends Tour?
- Is the Grand Legends Tour handicap accessible?