Homes of the Stars Tour
Country music fans, this tour is for you as you enjoy a trip into the lush neighborhoods that country music stars such as Taylor Swift and Martina McBride call home.
Be sure to bring along a camera - it's not too uncommon to spot some of the Nashville's finest along this star-studded tour of Music City. You might see Trace Adkins working in the yard, spot Garth Brooks out fishing at his pond, or see Trisha Yearwood unloading groceries from the car!
Your trip into the world of country music super-stardom begins as you are picked up in a comfortable 25-passenger bus and taken through the streets of downtown Nashville's top attractions. The Homes of the Stars tour also includes other great landmarks and sites along the way, including the Tennessee State Capital and much more! You also won't have to worry about traveling to a departure site for the tour as you'll be picked up directly from the lobby of your Nashville hotel!
Highlights of your tour will include homes of country music performers such as that of: Taylor Swift, Little Big Town, Jack White, Dolly Parton, Ronnie Dunn, Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks, Dierks Bentley, Martina McBride, and more!
Plus, guests will also be given a ticket to use at a later date to Madame Tussauds wax museum!
The homes you may see are subject to change.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes tour and ticket to Madame Tussauds.
- What methods of transportation does the Homes of the Stars Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a bus tour.
- Approximately how long does the Homes of the Stars Tour last?
It is approximately 3.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Homes of the Stars Tour depart from?
2416 Music Valley Dr #102
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
Homes of stars such as Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Jack White, Martina McBride, and more as well as Nashville sites.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Homes of the Stars Tour?
- Is the Homes of the Stars Tour handicap accessible?