Opry House Backstage Tour
The Opry House Backstage Tour takes you behind the scenes of one of the most recognized symbols of country music in the US and gives you an all-access pass to an incredible time. This most recognized symbol of country music is a landmark venue and has been home to hundreds of country performers, including legendary icons of the genre.
This tour does give visitors the chance to go behind the scenes and learn the real, amazing history of this iconic structure. The tour is guided via video by CMA Male Vocalist of the Year Blake Shelton. The Opry House was built in 1974, though the radio show that began the phenomenon got its start back in the early 1950s. The show was one of the first to display the talents of budding artists such as Elvis Presley and served to enhance the image of country music throughout the nation.
The Opry House dates back more than 30 years, though the original radio show has a much longer history, dating back to the 1950's. The original radio show was partly responsible for the skyrocketing career of Elvis Presley and has helped to grow the recognition of country music as a worldwide phenomenon. Taking the Opry House Backstage Tour gives you an in-depth look at country music history, where the greatest stars have performed and much more. There is no better way to experience country music in such an immersive manner.
The Opry House Backstage Tour takes guests back into this amazing history, showing them firsthand where their favorite stars stood, dressed, rehearsed, laughed and performed. Fans will also enjoy a look at what happens behind the scenes during performances, showing them how the magic is accomplished and the staggering number of people required to make a show a hit. A Backstage Tour of the Grand Ole Opry House is an excellent way to begin a fun filled family vacation in Nashville, Tennessee. The city is an amazing experience, and the Opry House is one of those 'must see' stops that any fan of country music will find enthralling.
This awesome tour includes a variety of unforgettable events to help you truly experience country music and this famous venue like never before. On the tour, you will be able to do the following:
- Enjoy a tour guided by videos with hosts Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood.
- Go backstage to a real Grand Ole Opry Dressing Room where your favorite stars have gotten ready to hit the stage.
- Hear stories about legends like Minnie Pearl and Carrie Underwood.
- See exclusive Opry photos.
- See the Artist Entrance and step through the entry way that your favorite artists did before performing at the Opry.
- See Studio A, a live studio television show that held the show Hee Haw.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Opry House Backstage Tour?
The tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop and eateries onsite.
- Is Opry House Backstage Tour handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Opry House Backstage Tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Opry House Backstage Tour?
General admission parking is approximately $10