Guinness World Records Adventure
Worldwide oddities, strange human conditions and interesting artifacts are what you'll find in the Guinness World Records. Read fun facts and take an up-close look at some of the world record holders and see just what they accomplished in their lifetime. Some stunts are truly amazing, while others may seem silly but prove to be harder than they look.
How would you measure up against the tallest man in the world, standing at a colossal 8'11'? Or weigh in and compare your friends and families combined weights to that of the heaviest man in the world at over one thousand pounds. Read into some of Elvis' greatest achievements included in his exhibit, see how much Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket sold for on auction, and see a wide assortment of world records in the world of sports.
Feast your eyes upon the smallest bicycle ever ridden, the largest collection of Pokemon memorabilia, counted in at approximately 14,000 pieces, or the world's largest crocheted afghan. Walk through an extensive space exhibit and see some of the many world records held in space, and stand in the jaws of the biggest shark in the world!
You will see strange artifacts from all over the world when you wander through the Guinness World Records. This is definitely a destination for the whole family to enjoy, so bring your friends and family and see if you can beat some of the world records.
See the amazing Guinness Book of World Records, brought to life in this incredible gallery of the superlative.
- What is included in the admission price for Guinness World Records Adventure?
Includes all of the exhibits at the Odditorium.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Guinness World Records Adventure?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Guinness World Records Adventure handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Guinness World Records Adventure appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Guinness World Records Adventure? Is it free?
There are various pay parking lots in front of the Odditorium as well as on either side street beside the Odditorium.