The Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, and Other Shopping Near Orlando's Top Attractions
Just as the I-Drive and Convention Center area is brimming with star attractions like Universal Studios, Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, SeaWorld, Hard Rock Cafe and more, this area also features some of Orlando's best shopping. Be sure to visit these amazing shopping venues during fun Orlando Florida family vacations.
Shopping Malls in Orlando
- Florida Mall is central Florida's largest and most popular shopping mall, and has over 260 specialty stores, plus names you recognize for quality and value, such as JC Penney, Burdine's, Dillard's, Lord & Taylor, Sears and Nordstrom.
- Mall at Millenia is a 1.2-million-square-foot shopping area with lots of high fashion. Designer names that are new to Florida, such as Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton can all be found here, as well as other quality stores and brands like Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Tiffany, Burberry, Cartier and Kenneth Cole. This mall features 7 sit-down restaurants, valet parking and multi-lingual concierge staff.
Fine Art in Orlando
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, which features one of the world's premiere Louis Tiffany glass collections, has a wonderfully-stocked supply of beautify Tiffany reproductions for sale, as well as prints and reproductions of Monet, Degas, Rodin and more.
- The Memmello Museum of American Folk Art in nearby Loch Haven Park is the best place in town to purchase paintings, hand-painted trays and jewelry made by local artists.
Outlet Shopping in Orlando
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, offering 25% - 65% off of regular prices at each and every one of its 110 stores. Here, shoppers find bargains on brands like Escada, Fendi, Nike, MaxMara, BCBG and Tommy Hilfiger. This mall also features live music every weekend, AAA Member discounts and complimentary stroller and wheelchair usage. There is even a 50-Plus Shoppers Club saving extra 10% on Tuesdays for shoppers who are 50 years of age and older. Eateries at the Premium Outlets include Starbucks Coffee, Villa Pizza, Maki of Japan and Juice It Up.
Whatever entices you to stay in the Orlando area, be sure to take some time to explore the area's great shopping and to discover some treasures to take home with you. Whether you're a fashion aficionado or a bargain budgeter, the shops around I-Drive and the Convention Center will have exactly what you're looking for!