The Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, and Other Shopping Near Orlando's Top Attractions
Just as the I-Drive and Convention Center area is brimming with star attractions like Universal Studios, Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, SeaWorld, Hard Rock Cafe and more, this area also features some of Orlando's best shopping. Be sure to visit these amazing shopping venues during fun Orlando Florida family vacations.
Shopping Malls in Orlando
- Florida Mall is central Florida's largest and most popular shopping mall, and has over 260 specialty stores, plus names you recognize for quality and value, such as JC Penney, Burdine's, Dillard's, Lord & Taylor, Sears and Nordstrom.
- Mall at Millenia is a 1.2-million-square-foot shopping area with lots of high fashion. Designer names that are new to Florida, such as Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton can all be found here, as well as other quality stores and brands like Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Tiffany, Burberry, Cartier and Kenneth Cole. This mall features 7 sit-down restaurants, valet parking and multi-lingual concierge staff.
Fine Art in Orlando
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, which features one of the world's premiere Louis Tiffany glass collections, has a wonderfully-stocked supply of beautify Tiffany reproductions for sale, as well as prints and reproductions of Monet, Degas, Rodin and more.
- The Memmello Museum of American Folk Art in nearby Loch Haven Park is the best place in town to purchase paintings, hand-painted trays and jewelry made by local artists.
Disney Merchandise in Orlando
- The entire Disney complex is dotted with unique boutiques, gift shops and Disney-themed stores.
- Downtown Disney Attractions include a combination of great shops, unique eateries and world-class entertainment. Browse through such stores as Celebrity Eyeworks, Hoypoloi (art glass and ceramics), Sosa Family Cigars and Starabilias, and then take a break for an award-winning meal. Choose an entrees or snack from the tantalizing menus at Wolfgang Puck's Caf', Bongo's Cuban Caf', Planet Hollywood or House of Blues. At Disney's West Side, you can even enjoy top-notch entertainment at Cirque du Soleil La Nouba, or see a movie at the AMC 24.
Outlet Shopping in Orlando
- The Belz Designer Outlet offers 200,000 square feet of designer fashions, including Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Off 5th-Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Ann Taylor — all at unbelievable savings of up to 75% off, every day of the year!
- Just one block down the street you'll find an additional 700,000 square feet of tremendous bargains at Belz Factory Outlet World.
- A third outlet mall is the Orlando Premium Outlets, offering 25% - 65% off of regular prices at each and every one of its 110 stores. Here, shoppers find bargains on brands like Escada, Fendi, Nike, MaxMara, BCBG and Tommy Hilfiger. This mall also features live music every weekend, AAA Member discounts and complimentary stroller and wheelchair usage. There is even a 50-Plus Shoppers Club saving extra 10% on Tuesdays for shoppers who are 50 years of age and older. Eateries at the Premium Outlets include Starbucks Coffee, Villa Pizza, Maki of Japan and Juice It Up.
Whatever entices you to stay in the Orlando area, be sure to take some time to explore the area's great shopping and to discover some treasures to take home with you. Whether you're a fashion aficionado or a bargain budgeter, the shops around I-Drive and the Convention Center will have exactly what you're looking for!