The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards
Nashville is best-known for its role in the music industry, but this legendary city is also home vineries that have shaped Music City's own role int he wine industry; and on the Great Nashville Vino Voyage, participants will be able to enjoy some awesome top-down sightseeing on their way to one of the most popular wineries in the state - Arrington Vineyards.
After meeting the tour at the famous Cummins Station downtown, you will embark upon this four-hour experience. Your adventure begins with a fun and interesting top-down jeep ride through downtown Nashville. See unique sights along the way while you enjoy a BYOB ride and some awesome music on your way to the vineyard. Plus, your driver is fun and interesting, able to detail Music City's history and share celebrity stories. This convenient transportation allows you to relax and unwind while you truly soak in Nashville's finest. And with a maximum amount of 9 guests on the tour, it is a more private and intimate experience than other cruising tours. Plus, since it is BYOB you can enjoy some drinks along the way. A cooler, ice, and cups are all provided for you.
The ride to the winery takes approximately 45 minutes. Upon arrival, you will be able to enjoy two hours of free time. Whether you want to take one of their wine tasting tours, listen to live music, or enjoy a ride on a tree swing, this winery is home to beautiful Middle Tennessee scenery and fun activities. After you spend your afternoon exploring everything Arrington has to offer, you will be transported back to downtown Nashville. Along the way, your tour guide will take photos and help you build an itinerary for the rest of your Music City vacation.
About Arrington Vineyards
Since its opening in 2007, Arrington Vineyards has offered delicious wines and history of the process to the Middle Tennessee area. The vineyards are owned by the country music star, Kix Brooks ('Boot Scootin' Boogie'), a fantastic winemaker by the name of Kip Summers, and businessman John Russel. Together they established a winery that is considered to be a world-class vineyard where they offer up tastings, picnics, live music, events, and more. The wines here have won awards and have been featured in restaurants in NYC and across the US.
With the opportunity to experience delicious Music City wines right in the heart of Middle Tennessee, this top-down jeep tour and wine experience combine to create an unforgettable adventure for those who visit Nashville, TN.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes top-down jeep transportation from downtown Nashville to Arrington Vineyards.
- What methods of transportation does the The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards use?
Top-down Jeep Tour.
- Approximately how long does the The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards last?
45 minutes to Arrington Vineyards, two hours at the vineyards, and 45 minutes back for an approximately 4 hour experience.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards depart from?
Cummins Station Downtown Nashville
- What sights will actually be visited while on the The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards?
- Is tranportation to the departure location available for the The Great Nashville Vino Voyage - Top Down Jeep Tour from Nashville to Arrington Vineyards?
Yes. Downtown hotel or Air BnB pick-up is available.
- Where does the tour meet?
Cummins Station. Guests can park at the Cummins Station Lot during the experience. 3.5 hours costs $17 dollars with an additional $2 every half hour. Daily max is $26.